AFK in Pet Battles

90 Undead Warlock
It would be appreciated if the time allowed to select a move was halved. At its current setting it is a bit excessive.

Maybe I am going against indecisive people but it's getting to the point that people will often sit the full duration when the battle starts, and continue sitting for the full duration until 3-4 moves into the fight. Almost as if they are bating me to leave the fight.

Then they continue the battle as a normal person.

If they start losing the will just sit there for the full duration again.

This is a massive time waste and while I understand people need to think -- you have plenty of time during the fight scenes and with half the current duration of dwell time you should be able to think.

This is just my opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
They should just make a person automatically lose if they do not act for 3 turns. Much simpler solution.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
02/22/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Kenpo
They should just make a person automatically lose if they do not act for 3 turns. Much simpler solution.

yes yes yes yes what i tell all my buds, it is old so old! There going to lose so they afk BLAHHHH
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/22/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Kenpo

I could possibly get behind something like this.

But eventually it will become just AFK for 2 turns and then wait till the end and select a move.

Rinse and repeat.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
02/23/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Ezræil

I could possibly get behind something like this.

But eventually it will become just AFK for 2 turns and then wait till the end and select a move.

Rinse and repeat.

Unfortunately almost anything they put in would have some kind of counter. if they made it so that a single round of afking caused someone to get booted I'm not sure that would be fair to people who might have emergencies come up. But at the same time, if their house is on fire they probably shouldn't be on WoW anyway.

Maybe booted after 2 turns afk and a debuff preventing re-queueing (like the deserter PVP debuff) for a while if you've afked out of more than 2 games in a row.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]