Dear Warlocks

59 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ive been playing a dk for a few days now, and Ive made it my main. But i was definitely leaning on making a warlock my main. Convince me? Im mainly looking to do raid and dungeons, not much pvp
Reply Quote
78 Orc Hunter
Play what you like playing. Why would you need to be "convinced"?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I think you confused this forum with the warlock forum.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
02/22/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Arcticgale
But i was definitely leaning on making a warlock my main.

Why?

Wanting to make one is a good sign you'd remain interested in playing a class, but you won't know until you try it. Warlocks are fine in PvE content, so is there anything in particular you want to hear about?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Even though I've never had a warlock main, I've always enjoyed my warlock. Enslaving demons in Desolace during vanilla. Fear juggling orcs outside Thrallmar for hours to level up when I snuck into Outland early. Going nuts in the desert during Cata, farming enough Embersilk cloth to make bags for half the server.

Just an overall fun class. I've been playing as Affliction for quite a while, because I like DoTs. But having a tank pet is fun, and so is just being a screaming ball of fire.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I won't lie, it's a good time to be a warlock :-).

As others said, if you're interested then create one and see how it goes. I don't know what I could really do to sell the class - we're in a good place in PvE, we have cool spells and demons, etc. But I don't have any hidden secrets.

Do you have any specific questions?
Reply Quote
I will do no such thing. The superior class of Warlock is a calling, not something to be hocked like a cheap suit.
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Mage
It's not a bad idea, everybody has their likes and dislikes in classes :)
Test out a warlock to see if you really enjoy leveling
Good luck :)
P.S I like demonology warlocks :3
Edited by Smiggle on 2/23/2013 6:15 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]