Progression Thread

90 Tauren Druid
Since Mangle is no longer keeping our progression thread updated, I made a quick page with the top ten guilds on our server. I am open to any suggestions, I'm aware it's not the most beautiful thing in the world, but it's a little easier to read than plain text and provides links to the guild websites, or their wowprog page if they don't have one.

I'll check wowprog as often as I can, but you can either mail me in game, update here, or update on the forums I made on the website your progress.

Why not just use wowprogress? Well, wowprogress doesn't clean out inactive guilds, which is pretty annoying, so this will only display the top ten active (or more) guilds so that players looking for a new home will have an up to date reference. I also added forums and a shoutbox to keep that wonderful and active sense of community we have (lol).

http://www.dwi.enjin.com/smoon
Edited by Mowse on 2/22/2013 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
1st
Edited by Nonamekiller on 2/22/2013 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
2nd i am gonna regret this
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]