Anyone have lore overview for mop?

90 Worgen Druid
Can someone give me the bullet points of what has happened since firelands?

I'm quietly sitting wrapped up in a blanket with a cold and trying to do it at the moment, but I have to keep blowing my nose.
Edited by Rumze on 2/22/2013 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hmmm ok so jaina is the leader of the Kirin tor and ronin died in the horde attack on theramore.

Thrall is working with voljin and other horde leaders to put a stop to garrosh sometime in the future.

Anduin Wynn is working as the alliance ambassador to pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Don't forget Deathwing died.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh yes ! And the aspects stepped back from their Titan roles.

Any night elf or Draenei lore growth?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
02/22/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Rumze
Draenei lore

huh
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Draenei never get any love. :(

Edit:

Here is a Velen and Prince story though.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/leader-story/velen/1
Edited by Venita on 2/22/2013 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I know I know. One can always hope though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
And Varian is like High King of the Alliance or something. Do you want any spoilers from Wolfheart? I'll tell you who the crazy bad guy is.

EDIT:

Myabe that is pre-Firelands. I have a hard time keeping up with lore.
Edited by Pylsur on 2/22/2013 4:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Tell away .

I'm actually intrigued by the pandaren philosophy especially the ones that join the alliance. Look before you leap.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Here I was expecting to find some wonderfully-done lore cheat-sheet that would relieve me of the task of slowing down to read quest text.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Actually I was hoping to find out if any books or comics came out that fleshed in the lore . Stuff not from in the game if possible. Patch trailers and so on.
Reply Quote
Well, a patch trailer for 5.2 should be coming out soon if it counts for anything.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Well There a book coming out supposedly next month about Vol'jin and Chen Stormstout. Well see what going on with Vol'jin after failed assassination attempt.
Edited by Ghaghzull on 2/22/2013 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hmmm alrighty. Ive been watching old patch trailers as well. Interesting so far.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Tell away .

I'm actually intrigued by the pandaren philosophy especially the ones that join the alliance. Look before you leap.

Well, the Pandaren that join the factions are instructed by Master Shang to "heal" their respective factions. That is the reason they leave the Wandering Isle. The Tushui follow Aysa, and they seem to be about thinking before you act, contemplation, and making the correct action when they do act. Huojin appear to be about action - not necessarily the absolutely correct action, but action in general. They would rather say they tried and failed than have to say they took no action at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]