IWC IS THE HORDE

90 Blood Elf Priest
Well since helladin already said something about the long goodbye post on the wrong thread I won't say anything about that . But u know what's really funny how they spend the time to click on my armory page before qqing and yes my gear is rather dreadful... Haha c what I did there... Late start on the season and if you all have time to qq on thread and comment about my gear you have time to be doing wpvp but this is bleeding hollows alliance ..hmm I have an idea maybe you guys should not sit in sw all day long how about that for a start?:) pls keep raging its a long day and I'm ready to lol at some moar comments :D

Good Day to you all and may the blues help you all(cuz u guys really need it).
Edited by Crysisized on 2/23/2013 5:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/23/2013 03:45 AMPosted by Helladin
Ya'know what Crysis, I was wrong. THE ENRAGING HAS BEGUN!

Errrrmaagghhuuurrrrrddddddddddddd
It's okay they must all have warriors as their mains
Reply Quote
Your name is to close to mine, go change it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/23/2013 05:40 AMPosted by Crysisized
okay

02/23/2013 05:35 AMPosted by Crysisized
I have an idea

02/22/2013 07:32 PMPosted by Jimmbo
quit

02/22/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Helladin

02/22/2013 07:25 PMPosted by Fakunaku
ing
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Speaking of hoards...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=867it8Sx5fw
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I didn't get a chance to take a screen last night, unfortunately. I did get a good view of their raid though, hope this does it justice!

http://imgur.com/ZNhSMih
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bootcamper of IWC's opinion =/= Most of the guild's
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/22/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Crysisized
you can get worse than alliance on bleeding hollow

Why yes, yes you can. You can have under 900 WPvP HKs and create a forum thread about your supposed WPvP excellence, as a nobody, in an 80 man raid!
Edited by Orion on 2/23/2013 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/23/2013 05:35 AMPosted by Crysisized
But u know what's really funny how they spend the time to click on my armory page before qqing and yes my gear is rather dreadful... Haha c what I did there...

Well checking someones armory literally takes a couple clicks and you have all the info you need plus even before looking at your armor your post says all that needs to be said also yes we do and stop its dumb.

Cretus also posting in an IWC thread
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hey IWC. See you on the Horde side as allies in about, 2 hours.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Well since helladin already said something about the long goodbye post on the wrong thread I won't say anything about that . But u know what's really funny how they spend the time to click on my armory page before qqing and yes my gear is rather dreadful... Haha c what I did there... Late start on the season and if you all have time to qq on thread and comment about my gear you have time to be doing wpvp but this is bleeding hollows alliance ..hmm I have an idea maybe you guys should not sit in sw all day long how about that for a start?:) pls keep raging its a long day and I'm ready to lol at some moar comments :D

Good Day to you all and may the blues help you all(cuz u guys really need it).

Commas....are...your...friend...
Reply Quote
02/23/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Wallpapers
Hey IWC. See you on the Horde side as allies in about, 2 hours.

No, stay.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/22/2013 11:15 PMPosted by Raulings
I laughed because the person that made this thread is poorly geared and basically new to pvp...I mean like a 574 rbg rating...really? Show something of yourself before you come make a thread acting all tough.

1500 arenas, show something of yourself before you come put other ppl down
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/23/2013 07:28 AMPosted by Bulwarker
Bootcamper of IWC's opinion =/= Most of the guild's

He's mocking them on account of our ability to stay alive in their shrine against a weakened alliance. I agree, it's hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
02/23/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Grui
I laughed because the person that made this thread is poorly geared and basically new to pvp...I mean like a 574 rbg rating...really? Show something of yourself before you come make a thread acting all tough.

1500 arenas, show something of yourself before you come put other ppl down

That's more then the person he's talking about.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You nerds couldn't handle a 3v3 against an undergeared stormrage pve rogue, undergeared dk and me. nerds get@me
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
My antler tusk helmet stabbed yall's face in.

Hi, those people we were fighting were bad, and I have pve gear. Sup.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
02/24/2013 02:12 AMPosted by Audit
You nerds couldn't handle a 3v3 against an undergeared stormrage pve rogue, undergeared dk and me. nerds get@me

All I remember is matching your rocket boots and glider with my own as you desperately tried to get away from me and dropping you anyways.

Give us a kiss, sugartits.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/24/2013 02:17 AMPosted by Hammeruken

All I remember is matching your rocket boots and glider with my own as you desperately tried to get away from me and dropping you anyways.

Give us a kiss, sugartits.

*kiss*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]