[A-RPPvP] Undercross Collective Call to Arms!

100 Draenei Priest
"At the fore, our banners held high
Into the fray, the Undercross rides.
Hellstern our Lady, leads the way
With Tanria her first upon this day.
Warriors so true, our noble hearts
Into Tol Barad, we shall do our part.
Clash of steel and cries so loud
We shall not submit and never bow!
Defend this land with heads held high
Here we shall stand, or here we shall die."

—Talassaran, "War Poem"

===

About the Undercross:

The <Undercross Collective> is a (Level 25) RP-PvP guild on Alliance-side with paramilitary themes. With our main base of operations located out on the Tol Barad Peninsula, the Undercross is mainly concerned with the defense of established Alliance settlements and strongholds from Horde attacks. Those who endeavor to join us are initially considered as citizens within our ranks until their skills can be assess through an IC interview. From there, they will be placed into one of three rankings: armsmen, medics, or provisioners.

Though small and relatively new, we have built for ourselves a wonderful, tight-knit (and often quirky) community of those who enjoy both RP and PvP aspects of the game. We're quick to help folks with getting their PvP gear—through either helping them with getting honor in battlegrounds, or to help others cap their conquest points in arenas. (Several of our members also plan to push for arena rating next season.) We've become a regular fixture in Tol Barad, and we also regularly participate in World PvP and RP-PvP events.

In the future, we would like to make ties with current and any future RP-PvP guilds on both Horde and Alliance side—with intentions of collaborating and organizing RP-PvP events for the community to enjoy, as well as other means of bolstering RP activity for Alliance community.

(For the time being, Hellstern has temporarily stepped away from the game due to RL obligations, and Tanria will be serving as interim Commander until she returns.)

What we're Seeking:

Since many of our current member-base is currently at the maximum level, we are currently looking for level ninety players with an interest in pursuing PvP content and RP. If you're a healer, you'll find a lot of friends in the Undercross as well. (As well as people who'll generally watch your back so you can do your job on the battlefield)

That being said, we welcome characters from all levels, classes and specs.

"What about PvE content?"

PvE isn't our primary focus, so we won't be pushing for raid content. That being said, scenarios, old world raids, and the occasional dungeon group is never out of the question.

Undercross Member Perks:

In addition to our community, we also provide the following for our members:

• Guild bank perks
  • Guild website/forums
  • Ventrilo server

Contact Information:

If you have any questions regarding our guild, please feel free to contact anyone of the listed names below. If no one is around, please send an in-game mail to Tanria.

We also have a website! With forums! Feel free to drop by and leave a message.

Peek Activity: Late Afternoon/Evenings (Server Time)

Tanria (interim GM/Commander)
Talassaran/Jerrich [BTag: Jason#12312] (PvP questions only!)
Datan
Edited by Tanria on 4/7/2013 12:25 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have only two things to ask you... Do you enjoy fighting horde and landsharking them outside the Orgimmar gates? If you answered yes to either of these questions, nodded in agreement, smiled, thought about it, or even decided that I am crazy. Then we want you!

Join today and Tal will share a romantic picnic with you.
If only I wasn't an orc...and wasn't having such a hard time picturing Nak not being an orc...and bump.

Although, I do have a transmog that would match the tabard...and a good dwarf name picked out....
Edited by Nakhu on 2/23/2013 9:40 AM PST
100 Draenei Priest
If only I wasn't an orc...and wasn't having such a hard time picturing Nak not being an orc...and bump.

Although, I do have a transmog that would match the tabard...and a good dwarf name picked out....

When in doubt, always count on a dwarf.
90 Night Elf Hunter

You can't go wrong with a dwarf anything, my friend. Plus, Tal's got a romantic picnic with your name on it as soon as you hit the transfer button.

On top of that, I am finishing up leveling my Ret for next patch, get your arms warrior in there and we could run a little modified TSG comp. I could even offspec holy if we wanted to run the original.
You might not think it but Gnome warriors are pretty awesome. You can go all Yoda on peoples asses and know that they are yelling at the screen after being 'pwned by a Gnome'.
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Ack, the temptation to faction change... ; ;

Must... resist...
Many warriors, handle it.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Resistance is futile, the lure of a romantic picnic is too much for anyone. All must transfer now and partake. We'll have a group picnic, in front of Org gates, with landsharks.
I think the time of your guild's primary activity might doom our ill-fated picnic Talassaran...I'm a eastern time zone player.
Edited by Nakhu on 2/24/2013 2:56 PM PST
100 Draenei Mage
Were I not constrained to 85, I would be all over this.

Alas...
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/24/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Nakhu
I think the time of your guild's primary activity might doom our ill-fated picnic Talassaran...I'm a eastern time zone player.

It's like the Titans themselves have conspired to make this an actual reality, for I myself happen to be an EST player. I'm usually on somewhere after 7pm EST. But to see the glory that is a dwarven, fully bearded Nakhu, I would be willing to log on even earlier.
100 Draenei Priest
Back up with you.
90 Human Paladin
The darkness cold touch
The light shines down upon us
No fear is felt here

Fear not the darkness, for the light is with us. Sir Jerrich will hold the line for as long as I have life left in my limbs to swing this sword.

If I'm not on Talassaran, there is a good chance I'm messing around on this guy, doing all types of Paladin things. Feel free to hit him up if you don't see any other contacts on and have questions that I cannot possibly hope to answer.

I accept all forms of questions too, doesn't have to be about the guild. We can discuss the finer points of the philosophy of life. Such as why the duck really crossed the road, how much wood a wood chuck can really chuck and what the actual correct reaction is when asked if that skirt makes her butt look big.
Edited by Jerrich on 2/25/2013 9:34 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Warrior
02/25/2013 09:20 PMPosted by Jerrich
what the actual correct reaction is when asked if that skirt makes her butt look big.

I am now intrigued... So what is the correct reaction when asked if that skirt makes her butt look big?

Edit: ._.' The temptation to become human is immense. Unfortunately, all of Lore's lore involves her being a belf.
Edited by Loreilei on 2/26/2013 9:58 AM PST
100 Draenei Priest
what the actual correct reaction is when asked if that skirt makes her butt look big.

I am now intrigued... So what is the correct reaction when asked if that skirt makes her butt look big?

Edit: ._.' The temptation to become human is immense. Unfortunately, all of Lore's lore involves her being a belf.

I would love for Lore to be on blue side, but I also need Lore for cross-faction RP.

But you should bring in your hunter or shaman!
Edited by Tanria on 2/26/2013 10:48 AM PST
A shaman would be good as we are still looking for a resto shaman.
90 Human Paladin
02/26/2013 09:57 AMPosted by Loreilei

To answer such a pressing issue of our time, would require many hours, several rounds of dwarven stout and at least six romantic picnic baskets. I think we can do it though, we have the technology, we have the motivation, we have the bull!@#$. Bring a toon over to our guild and I assure you, the the two of us will get to the bottom of this. Was that pun intended? You better believe it was!

That will be but the tip of the ice berg of the philosophical debates that shall go on.

I've also been known to sing "Thunderstruck" over vent when we win TB. Tanria and Punter can attest to that, as soon as they regain the ability to hear. I'm always looking for more backup vocalists to do the "thunder" whispers. Also if anyone happens to have any sort of instrument, or able to beat out a rhythm on soup cans, we need you!
Whooooo THUNDER
90 Human Paladin
That's my boy.

You've been......Thunderstruck!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]