[A-RPPvP] Undercross Collective Call to Arms!

90 Night Elf Druid
Sorry guys im too tired to sit at a computer tonight. I will be around tomorrow for the honor grind. <3
90 Human Paladin
Simultaneously roleplaying fighter jets and infantry in Orgrimmar was too much fun.

Thanks for joining us and turning an ice cream picnic into Independence Day.
90 Draenei Priest
Welcome back Caedwyn! Always fun being dragged along on your crazy schemes. (And in the process, dragging the Undercross along with me since they just won't allow me to go into Org without them.)

We also happened upon a dwarf hunter whose always looking to protect home and hearth. Welcome to the ranks, Soojai!
90 Human Death Knight
Tango 3, clear to engage.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Tango three, that is negative weapons hot, negative weapons hot. You are bingo fuel, disengage formation and return to base, how copy?
90 Blood Elf Warrior
On a side note, my Hunter finally earned her weapon today. : 3

Also, bump to the front!
56 Human Warrior
Hey there, good lookin'. We need to figure out some more times to get some war-yar-ring in. I know you need plenty of time away after being dazzled by the witty charm and rugged good looks that is Debeaumont, but we have a brooooostorm cleave to set up.

The pants can also come off again if that helps. *wiggles eyebrow and winks*

*Debeaumont takes a swig of stout as he heads off humming a poorly sung tune under his breath...*

Sexy warrior lady, running through my head
cleaving all them horde cause they better off dead
Movin through the dungeon with a graceful stride
to hot for any elite boss they go run and hide
Taking charge of the group with a battle shout
I''m chargin in next to you, baby, checkin you out
Given you a wink and some kisses too
this mechano-hog darlin got room for two...

*the rest of the drunken song cannot be heard as he stumbles out of range looking for his pants...*

Also a big huzzah on the weapon! You'll be all set for next season, now just need to get that resto geared up. *hint-hint, nudge-nudge*
Edited by Debeaumont on 3/10/2013 7:33 AM PDT
90 Draenei Priest
RP-PvP events you say?

We've been cooking up some ideas and plans for the first of several RP-PvP campaigns for Undercross members to participate in. I'm extremely excited to solidify and present them, so we can begin to weave our stories into the collective fabric of WrA's tapestry.
Edited by Tanria on 3/11/2013 12:34 AM PDT
90 Human Paladin
RP-PvP events you say?

We've been cooking up some ideas and plans for the first of several RP-PvP campaigns for Undercross members to participate in. I'm extremely excited to solidify and present them, so we can begin to weave our stories into the collective fabric of WrA's tapestry.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Also a big huzzah on the weapon! You'll be all set for next season, now just need to get that resto geared up. *hint-hint, nudge-nudge*

My Resto Shaman doesn't jibe very well with my brain, I don't play her all that well. ; ;
90 Draenei Priest
Nearly got lost trying to find this one.
90 Night Elf Hunter
So guess who's a bunch of Challengers now? Only all of Tanria's Prophets. It's like they gave us all one big pat on the head and thanked us for participating. It's the runner runner's up medal, our special ribbon. We just missed out on Rival too, then they might have even put our names on one of those plaques in the bathroom stall.

My Resto Shaman doesn't jibe very well with my brain, I don't play her all that well. ; ;

That's perfect, I don't play any of my toons very well, she'll fit right in.
90 Draenei Priest
Well, that's what we get for chasing after 3s in the last two weeks of the season. But hey, brand new season sooo...
90 Night Elf Druid
Lucky bastards. I finished HoTS so i will be on WoW tomorrow.
90 Night Elf Druid
Also we should do some 5's on the weekend.
Bump with cowboy hats, ukuleles, and yeehaw.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Yeah, I finished Hots too, anyway...

WoW Slumpage again. ; ;
90 Night Elf Hunter
When in doubt play some Saints Row 3. Or roll a Panda monk and walk around town dispensing unasked for and unneeded wisdom.

Bump with cowboy hats, ukuleles, and yeehaw.

That's probably the third hottest thing I've ever heard someone say.
90 Night Elf Druid
Think i just lost my drivers license /cry.
90 Night Elf Druid
We slew many horde today.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]