[A-RPPvP] Undercross Collective Call to Arms!

100 Draenei Priest
A return to the top with you. Been finding some fantastic people lately.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Those who desire peace must prepare for war. For those who desire war are not prepared for peace.
Yeehaw.
90 Human Death Knight
X_X

http://i.imgur.com/CQM5ked.png
90 Human Death Knight
Yeehaw.

I read that in a monotone. Did not disappoint.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yeehaw.

When are you going to come back and hang out with us and play your Ukulele?
I'll be back so long one of you folk sing this time.

Deal.
Edited by Caedwyn on 3/27/2013 5:57 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/27/2013 05:56 AMPosted by Caedwyn

Deal.

Oh thank god!!! I'd have scared all the rats out of Stormwind if I sang.
90 Human Paladin
Clearly you need to join our band then.

It's a given fact that if I'm on vent or skype, I will start singing at some point. Tell me, can you play any AC/DC on that thing? If not, I will settle for singing Kokomo. We also need to make up a yeehaw song, preferably with some banjo in it. Anyone got a banjo?
If I'm allowed, I'll come visit you folk in vent. I do have someone in the guild but I am not too active. Heck, I may even serenade you!
90 Human Paladin
I'm thinking a duet, we'll sing all the power ballads. As long as your voice is as bad as mine, it should be epic.
I think I can manage that.
90 Human Death Knight
8 page research paper, 6 hours. I'll be astounded if i get over a D.
94 Human Priest
Then what are you doing posting here instead of working on it young man??

Off with you *swats with a broom*
90 Human Death Knight
IT IS DONE!

*Leonidas kicks textbook*
90 Human Paladin
By invoking Leonidas, are you implying that while a brave attempt has been made, in the end the homework shall overwhelm you?

If so, fear not. For your valiant stand shall give the city-states the time they need and at the battle of Plataea, shall we see these vile textbooks defeated at last.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
By invoking Leonidas, are you implying that while a brave attempt has been made, in the end the homework shall overwhelm you?

If so, fear not. For your valiant stand shall give the city-states the time they need and at the battle of Plataea, shall we see these vile textbooks defeated at last.

It was the gimmicky multi-colored pen that betrayed him. Yes, it could do black just as well as any other good Bic ball point pen... but it cannot hold its tip straight, and if one pen should ever write untrue, it makes writing done by all the remaining pens vulnerable to critique.
90 Human Death Knight
homework shall overwhelm you?

Yes.
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Quick, do a barrel roll!

But that said, Bump~

Hmm... must figure out RP story for my alliance warrior.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]