LF reroll or xfer ready players

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Azshara peeps,

Let's be honest. Xrealms has become a problem for low populated servers and hasn't done much for the servers other than make the economy worst. Blizzard isn't helping our lowly populated servers out. Basically if you don't like your server, they either expect you to leave or recruit yourself.. Which can be a feat on it's own.

I personally love the server I'm on (which is Gul'dan) and don't have intentions of leaving. My friends and guildies feel the same way, although we would like more interaction and competition with other guilds on server. We sometimes reach a medium populated server, but most the time we sit at a low pop (although no where as near low populated as yours).

I wanted to know if there's anyone on this server that is interested in transferring or rerolling. I'll be willing to help out anyone that does (sorry I can't help out financially.. might as well say that before anyone asks! lol). I am hoping that if anyone does transfer, that they would be interested in leading their own guild on Gul'dan, but if you would rather join another guild, I am in contact with most of the guild masters and leaders on my server and would be able to find the right fit for you.

I'm more than happy to speak to anyone privately, just add me to real id:
Real ID:
Shadyshen@yahoo.com

you can also come to my server.. Toons I'll most likely be playing is..
Pnutbutter
Muffcabbage (lvling this toon)

Either way.. If you decide not to come that's not a problem. I truly hope you guys the best and gluck.

Happy playing,
Pnutbutter
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]