[H-PVP] Battle Hardened

90 Blood Elf Priest
[Battle Hardened] is a primarily PVP guild striving to be a welcoming and social group for avid PVPers and friends alike.

About the Guild
Battle Hardened was created in the January of 2013 after multiple PVP guilds made their rise and fall due to internal corruption not that long before. Consisting of PVPers from these many guilds coming together under a single banner, Battle Hardened was created with the hopes of being able to PVP without the drama and destruction previously seen. From the beginnings of the guild, a sense of friendship has been our underlying tie that has kept us together, along with a desire to engage in PVP combat. Battle Hardened aims not only to slaughter the Alliance, but to have fun while doing so.

While our primary function is a PVP guild, we do not discriminate against those who don't like player vs player combat. We are open to anyone regardless of end-game goals, and have quite a few friends and family just around to have a chill place to hang out.

What can Battle Hardened offer you?
Battle Hardened prides itself in being welcoming to members, and we try our hardest to include everyone we can in guild activities. We work to know each other well, and many of us are friends we've met in our adventures on the battlefield.

As a guild we play in multiple different PVP environments, including RBGs, arenas, random BGs, and all around Azeroth with World PVP. Guildies are given priority in each of our groups, and we make sure that they are ready for the task at hand. We also run raids on the weekend for those interested, and try to do a bit of PVE to cap our guild challenges every week.

In addition to being a fun, social guild for people to hang out, Battle Hardened is a level 25 guild with all the perks of being such. We offer guild repairs for members, as well as multiple bank tabs with materials to gem and enchant your PVP gear.

RBGs
Our RBGs are led by quality players that have earned ratings of 2.2k+ (without wintrading or other exploits). Our main group is comprised of people that want to push for rating. Try-outs or other skill tests will be held at the RBG leader's discretion to determine who will be in the group that goes for rating. These spots are not permanent, and can be changed.

We have a second group for the people that are interested. This group may or may not have gear/skill requirements, pending whether the group is for rating. Alt groups will also be held in order to help cap every week.

Arenas, and other PVP opportunities
If you are interested in arenas, we run guild groups daily for cap and for rating. There are multiple skilled players in guild currently looking for arena partners. In addition to arenas running throughout the day, we have groups of guildies running random battlegrounds and Call to Arms. At any time we might have groups dominating battlegrounds, and there is always room for more.

We also would like to begin some World PVP, ranging from taking over a small tavern to an all-out assault on the main Alliance cities in Azeroth. Once we get enough members we will be working on guild groups for For the Horde! and being an important force in the battle between the Horde and Alliance.

Other Opportunities
Whereas Battle Hardened is a guild with its main focus on PVP, we do understand that members might have interests outside the battlefield. We encourage members to run heroics, scenarios, and other PVE-related things for the guild challenges, and try not to stop members from raiding as long as it doesn't conflict with RBG times. Guild raids will be run for those interested in PVE, as long as a few basic requirements are met, such as the ability to follow directions. However, these guild raids and other PVE activities are not required, and will not be held against anyone if they choose not to take part.

Wyrmrest Accord is an RP server, so we also have members that dabble in RP. If enough interest is shown, a guild backstory will be created with assistance from the guild's RP community. Again, any RP participation is not required from the members, but it is encouraged.

Requirements for Membership
Because we are a primarily PVP guild, we do ask that you enjoy to PVP. However, we do not have membership restrictions based on gear, current or past ratings, class or spec. Everyone is welcome, whether you are here to push rating or just a casual player that occasionally likes to massacre some Gnomes. We do not, however, tolerate trolling RPers, griefing the Alliance, or being an overall jerk to the general population. Just because we enjoy slaughtering people does not mean we have to do it without class.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to respond to this post, visit battlehardened.guildlaunch.com, or contact any officer in-game!
Edited to reflect our growing guild.
Edited by Valisia on 3/27/2013 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ALSO we rp guys but thats a work in progress looking to see more faces in the guild that love pvp world pvp events soon as well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Since two of the top PvP guilds on the server have broken up it's nice to finally find one with correct priorities.
Reply Quote
What time does the guild see the most activity/typically have its events?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Usually around 5-6 server. That way they dont interfere with peoples work and school schedules.
Reply Quote
A couple more questions...Skype or Vent? Do you have an app? Thanks.
Edited by Nakhu on 2/25/2013 7:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Led by quality people, yadayadayada.

Only thing I would say that could be offensive to some people, is

RBGs
Our RBGs are led by quality players that have earned ratings of 2.2k+ (without wintrading or other exploits).

this is pretty offensive because you pretty much are implying other guilds are wintraders or some sort of exploiters / have the rbg leaders do that, just a opinion on it,

regardless of how you mean it, its just an implication that could be taken the wrong way.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nakhu, we don't have an official app process. Simply whisper any of the officers in-game, which includes myself, Rylest, Warxx or Echoz, and we should be able to answer any other questions you might have and get you an invite. We also use skype for RBGs, though we also have a vent we can use. Our main run will be led on skype.

To Eg, there have been quite alot of discussions and forum posts about rating not mattering anymore because of all the different wintrading teams and other issues. I'm not calling out any guild leaders, or any other RBG leaders, I'm simply stating that ours have not done anything in the nature. In my opinion it takes a higher level of skill to achieve those ratings without some sort of cheating, and I'm happy to say that we are capable enough to do so.
Reply Quote
Also i wanted to put out non guildies will be allowed to run with us in situations where we cant find a guild member. So we prefer guidlies but that doesnt mean you cant run with us. We welcome all to chill with us were always pvping random bging or RBGs alot of arena teams and were always interested in Wpvp.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Lots of rbg runs, and randoms too.

If you're looking to get into pvp, now is a great time with the upcoming patch and season.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
As Rylest said, we will bring people not in guild to fill spots that we have in our RBG groups. If you are interested in being a pug in a group, feel free to PST any of the officers and we'll be sure to try and get you into a run. However our main run that pushes rating will be a set group of guildies. That being said, if you are interested in running RBGs for rating and titles, don't hestitate to whisper one of us for more information and/or a guild invite!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump for old friends and great PvPers. Here's to some good, clean, success.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks Irikor! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Love to see that our guild is growing, gaining new members every day, including some new faces and some old PVP veterans. Looking like we're going to have a good set-up for next season, so if you're looking for a fun place to PVP, let us know!

Once we get a few more members we'll be putting world PVP events on the calender. Time to show the Alliance that we're a force to be reckoned with!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I miss the old BSV guild :< Now I'm guildless D:
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

All good things come to an end, but when a door closes another opens. Give it a shot, I really tried to keep it going, but with some misunderstandings with communication issues, blah blah blah, I did not have anyone to take my position at the time, and I did not want the guild's reputation and events to be tarnished by a slow downfall of the guild by handing it to just anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

All good things come to an end, but when a door closes another opens. Give it a shot, I really tried to keep it going, but with some misunderstandings with communication issues, blah blah blah, I did not have anyone to take my position at the time, and I did not want the guild's reputation and events to be tarnished by a slow downfall of the guild by handing it to just anyone.

Fair enough, just hate guild searching even though I'm horrible at it xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You're more than welcome to join us, Sasumi. We have quite a few players from BSV, as well as some newer faces. If you love PVP as much as we do, or just want a nice place to hang out, we'd love to have you in our little family!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So happy to say that people are actually reading this recruitment post! I was beginning to think most posts just got overlooked or trolled.

We are still in need of a few key classes for our main RBG team. These include a warlock, a deathknight with target calling experience, mage, and boomkin. Healers are always needed as well. Of course, no one will be turned away regardless of class or experience, so please, if you're interested in filling a core spot, or just want to have fun PVPing with us, please, let any officer know!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]