[H-PVP] Battle Hardened

90 Blood Elf Monk
Bumpin for an awesome PVP guild here with kick !@# members <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Haha, thanks Matheios!

And wow Nyx, haven't heard from you in ages! How are things on Emerald Dream?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh, I didn't know you were in guild. Guess I get to figure out exactly who's who, which should be interesting since we've gotten alot of new members recently.

ED sounds interesting. I've rolled toons there, but haven't actually leveled them since I don't really know many people over there and have no BoAs to help me. And after having an 85+ of every class, leveling another is such a pain.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump for good peoples!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Battle Hardened is looking specifically for a warlock for our main RBG team for next season. If you know of anyone who plays a lock and likes to PVP, or you play a warlock yourself, please let us know!

We are also still in need of caster dps in general! Of course, no one will be turned away regardless of class or spec. Heals and FCs are also in high demand.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Battle Hardened is looking specifically for a warlock for our main RBG team for next season. If you know of anyone who plays a lock and likes to PVP, or you play a warlock yourself, please let us know!

We are also still in need of caster dps in general! Of course, no one will be turned away regardless of class or spec. Heals and FCs are also in high demand.

If only I had known :P
Best of luck to you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's never too late! The season hasn't started yet! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Has the start date been announced?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Not entirely sure, but it's either this coming Tuesday, or the Tuesday after that. Normally it's two weeks after the season ends, but I've heard rumors that it'll be sooner.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Not entirely sure, but it's either this coming Tuesday, or the Tuesday after that. Normally it's two weeks after the season ends, but I've heard rumors that it'll be sooner.

It is this tuesday, titles are going to be given out the following tuesday though
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
What days/times are you in need of FCs?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I can't say exactly when we'll be needing someone. It depends on who shows up for that day. Guildies will have priorities for the spots. Right now we are planning on running two or three different groups, depending on who's online when, and they're scheduled every day but Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm server time. You can find more info about times at battlehardened.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump for running into ya in WSG xD

Was a great game, nice to see WrA Premades.

Lookin' forward to more. If you need a hunter or monk for rbgs, let me know- my alts are still on WrA horde. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, you put a damper on our "gearing up for the season drop" BG runs. Hopefully we won't run into a ridiculously-geared-holy-pally-carrying-flag-while-buddies-gang-@#!#%%#*-us-over-and-over anymore.

That being said, if anyone wants to join us for our preseason gear runs, simply message a guildie and we'll see if we have a free spot. Be warned that you might be recruited in the process though! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I can't say exactly when we'll be needing someone. It depends on who shows up for that day. Guildies will have priorities for the spots. Right now we are planning on running two or three different groups, depending on who's online when, and they're scheduled every day but Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm server time. You can find more info about times at battlehardened.guildlaunch.com

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. If I come back Hordeside, I'd app the guild so no worries about guildies getting spots first.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Okay! Be sure to let us know if/when you come back so we can send you an invite! The more PVPers we have, the merrier!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
With the season starting tomorrow, I hope everyone is geared and ready to get RBGs and arenas underway! If you still need some gear before the fun stuff starts, be sure to let us know so we can help you out!
Reply Quote
Still in need of a Lock and a Spriest and a Arms Warrior For our rbg teams hit us up all are welcome though plenty of space for everyone to rbg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]