[H-PVP] Battle Hardened

Bump.
Reply Quote
Hi Valisia,

I don’t know if you remember me, I was the Orc warrior Skoggus in <Blood song vanguard>. The guy with the Australian accent when we did introductions over vent.

My warrior is currently over Alliance side but has been neglected as I have been finding it hard to role play a gnome warrior. I want to re-roll Skoggus, as he is the only character I have created who I have been able to roll play as I always felt a connection to him. I left him in Nagrand as far as I’m concerned he is still there, visiting friends and getting some much needed rest (even warriors need to go on holiday). BUT NOW!! The time for rest is over and he must return to the horde.

I was hoping you would have room for him in your guild as I have played with and against many of your members and know them to be as tough as nails. I’m interested in doing RP and PvP of course but would also be interested in some PvE content. As I recall a small group of us were looking to form a raid team in <Blood song vanguard> which I was quite excited about and would be willing to be a part of in <Battle Hardened>

Skoggus will return to the Horde sometime tomorrow but I won’t play much until the weekend as I have two full days at university. If you’re interested let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
@Tomo, we absolutely have a spot for you. It looks like we're going to be setting up a third RBG team, so I'm sure we'll have a slot for those interested. And if by chance we run out of spots, we'll be rotating people in and out until everyone at least gets capped.

And Skoggus, we'd love to have another friendly face in the guild. We haven't started any guild RP yet, but I do know of a few members that enjoy RP and that would be happy to RP with you until we decide to get some guild RP going. Things with setting up RBGs have taken alot of our focus right now, so that will be on the back burner for awhile.

Our PVE is also in the works, but it's coming along a bit slower than I had expected. I forgot that sometimes getting PVPers to run a raid is like pulling teeth. We're recruiting casual PVErs for guild challenges, and are trying to get a raid team together for the weekend to knock out that challenge as well.

And of course, we are the perfect spot if you're looking for a PVP group. We run RBGs almost every night of the week, along with arenas for cap and rating. World PVP is also starting this week, so we hope to see everyone participating, guildies or no!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Battle Hardened is at a crossroads! We have too many for two RBG groups, and too few for three! Therefore, we are pushing recruitment for the following classes/specs!

Group A (Fri/Sun 6pm server)
This group pushes rating. MUST have prior experience in RBGs.
1 warlock
1 mage

Group B (Tues/Thurs 6pm server)
This group pushes rating, but is a more casual group. Prior experience in RBGs highly desired, though experience in arenas is alright.
1 resto druid OR 1 mistweaver monk
1 resto shaman
1 shadow priest

Group C (Mon/Wed 6pm server)

This group is for alts or those seeking a casual environment. Rating will be earned, though the primary focus is learning RBGs and gaining experience for our higher groups.
1 prot warrior OR 1 blood dk OR 1 feral druid
1 holy paladin
Reply Quote
Valisia's a nice person.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Forgot to put that ANYONE is welcome, regardless of whether you fit into one of the classes/specs listed above. Along with our groups will be a challenge system, so that anyone interesting in a certain RBG group will be able to have the opportunity to be in that group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Who is the lead of your main group? Just wondering.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Rylest leads the main RBG group.

And thanks Caedwyn! I see you're Alliance again, hopefully we'll see you on the battlefield!
Reply Quote
Count me in for group B's Mistweaver spot :-)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for a few more key spots! I'd love to get this group roster out to everyone, but we still the people I posted before. For quick reference, here is our wish list:

Group A (Fri/Sun 6pm server)
This group pushes rating. MUST have prior experience in RBGs.
1 warlock
1 mage

Group B (Tues/Thurs 6pm server)
This group pushes rating, but is a more casual group. Prior experience in RBGs highly desired, though experience in arenas is alright.
1 resto druid OR 1 mistweaver monk
1 resto shaman
1 shadow priest

Group C (Mon/Wed 6pm server)
This group is for alts or those seeking a casual environment. Rating will be earned, though the primary focus is learning RBGs and gaining experience for our higher groups.
1 prot warrior OR 1 blood dk OR 1 feral druid
1 holy paladin

We look forward to PVPing with you! For more information about our guild or our RBG teams, please visit battlehardened.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So many new friendly faces joined the guild today! Every day we add more PVPers to our family, and I'm pleased to say that each and every one is bringing something new to the table! I

Still looking for a mage and warlock for the group that pushes rating. We would like to get as many guildies in these groups as possible, so please feel free to whisper Valisia, Sinuae, Rylest, Orhumn, Valoriouz, or Echoz for more information about our RBG teams or the guild.
You can also find more info at battlehardened.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Man this one time, I was like. "i'm totally joining Battle Hardened." And then I did.

TL:DR. Seriously a great group of pvpers, who are almost always running regular BG's, and most days doing arena and RBG's.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey Folks, Shenlong here, just a mistweaver part of this awesome guild. At first I had no experience running RBG's but soon enough I picked it up and worked hard at it, Currently i am working my way to 1600+ , We accept anyone at any skill level. Love this guild, and helped level it to 25. guild leaders are personal friends of mine. The guild as a whole is just great, Helpful, active, funny (well that Shadow character can get pretty down right silly).. We dont just take PvPers, we do have some people in guild that do PVE... Like myself

All in all, If your looking to push Rating or just to have some Casual fun come Join <Battle Hardened> you wont find nicer people here on WrA
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Skoggus has returned to the horde and in his return has decided to join <battle hardened>. It has been a fun guild so far and we have done lots of battlegrounds and arenas. Val is a good leader and someone you can turn to if you need help.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Another productive day yesterday. Got some guild challenges done with RBGs, and hopefully doing some more tomorrow. As for tonight, we're going to try some WPVP. Hope the Alliance joins in, and has no hard feelings if we bring the fight to your territory!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sounds like you guys are growing strong. Might join along on kicking alli butt if you have room.
Edited by Elándron on 3/23/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We always have room for more Alliance killing! ...however, I forgot tonight is our guild challenge raid night. WPVP is going to be tomorrow. Sorry for the mix-up!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We just killed the stone guard and am pushing on to other bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well, first guild raid challenge complete! For a bunch of PVPers with no PVE gear and most with hardly any experience in MSV, I think we did fairly well. I know Skoggus got four pieces of loot; he made out like a king. Hopefully as the weeks progress we'll be able to get more guildies running our weekend raid and we can move on to HoF, TotES, and maybe even ToT. The more guild participation, the better! If you're interested in joining the guild to be a part of the casual PVE group, don't hesitate to ask for more information!

Tomorrow we're doing some WPVP, so if anyone is interested get ahold of Valisia/Sinuae! And if you're Alliance and just happen to be reading this, be ready! We'd love a challenge, and participation from both sides is always fun!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I had some PvE gear in my bank so i went through it all and made a set with all the pieces that i have which are better then malev. So far i have 9 pieces.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]