[H-PVP] Battle Hardened

90 Orc Warrior
I also just brought the rep pants.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wow, nice! I know we're a primarily PVP guild, but it's cool to see guildmates branch out and try other things than just smashing skulls. I think this raid team, as casual as it might be, might actually progress pretty well. It will definitely be interesting to see how many guildies decide to join us next week!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
I just re-installed after a long break and transferred to be on a high population RP server. I come from a raiding background but looking to focus more on PvP this time around. If you don't have a level 90 requirement, I'd be interested in checking you guys out.
Edited by Hemolicious on 3/24/2013 7:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have heard alot about you guys, and after reading this I would love to join. I do it all. Rp, PvP, and PVE and love it all. I have multiple toons with pvp experience that can help fill your slots in various teams. Hope to talk to you guys soon!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Glad to have you in our guild Hemolicious! All our welcome in our guild, as long as they're nice and don't leave their lowbie toons to be forgotten.

And Hathorah, just pst Valisia or Sinuae and we'll be sure to get you an invite. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woohoo, just did some WPVP, and was pleased to see quite a few friendly faces. I know there were a few that used to be Hordeside with us that we enjoyed going up against. Hopefully once we get a bigger PVP base of guildies and others on the server we'll be able to hit some major cities, and eventually go for the King. If you are interested in being on a list for world PVP, leave a post here or get in contact with us in-game. The more the merrier!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Val, l2bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
will you marry me
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sorry Irikor, I don't just write mindless "bumps". It's nice to know more about the guild than the members only know how to spell four letter words. Besides, it's not like I have anything else to do besides talk about our guild.

will you marry me

Not exactly sure who you're asking, but I'm already taken, sorry. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Gaiz!!! No clue what Blizz did. I am unable to log in atm and have been for over an hour now. If I am not there for RBG's please dont hold it against me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the recruiting side of things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battle Hardened WANTS YOU! Serious PvP on one of the most pop balanced servers in the game.

Currently running 3 RBG teams + Pug RBG's offered nightly, Random BG Honor Hording and plenty of arena options fuN fUN FUN!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No worries Dath. Servers dropped for me when I had the sha of fear at 25%, and then proceeded to tell me all the servers were down for a good 45min, when I was skyping with friends that told me everything was fine. Then when it told me I had to download a patch, it wouldn't download. Hope you get it to work soon though!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Woohoo, just did some WPVP, and was pleased to see quite a few friendly faces. I know there were a few that used to be Hordeside with us that we enjoyed going up against. Hopefully once we get a bigger PVP base of guildies and others on the server we'll be able to hit some major cities, and eventually go for the King. If you are interested in being on a list for world PVP, leave a post here or get in contact with us in-game. The more the merrier!

i'm always down fo some of that WPVP. just send me a tell hit me up in someway whenever. and id love to tag along and kill stuff.
Edited by Drexyll on 3/25/2013 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Still unable to log in!!! BLIZZ!!! You're killing my conq cap!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sorry Dath. We'll be sure to get you your cap loooong before Monday for next week though, so we won't have to worry about issues like these again.

And Drex, that sounds great. I'll be sure to add you to my list of people to invite whenever we skip off to kill some Alliance. If you have any other friends that like to WPVP, be sure to let me know so I can add them as well, and I'll keep you all posted as to when our next event will be!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
What i need is someone to help cap me in arena every week.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Skoggus, next time you're online, hit me up. And if I can't, someone in guild can.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh, another night of RBGs. Got a guild challenge done, which is definitely nice.

We are still recruiting more for our RBG teams. If you like to PVP, like RBGs, listen well, and can show up at 5:45 server, shoot me a whisper!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I had a lot of fun doing guild RBGS yesterday and then fighting in the Gurubashi arena against some moonguard alliance.

Still recruiting more people for fun times
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I have had a great Easter. I went to a open range zoo with my family and went on a bus tour to see all the animals. I got to see a keeper feed the giraffes and even took some time to do some bird watching in the native mallee.

I hope everyone else has a good Easter.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Page 1 /flex
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]