Resto Shaman and Fury Warrior LF Steady Raid

90 Pandaren Shaman
We are looking for a steady raid group that raids in the evenings that start around 8 or 9 server time. I am a 488 ilvl Resto Shaman with a Elemental OS and he is a 490 ilvl Fury Warrior. We both know our classes well and have raiding experience but due to our guild falling apart since the start of this expansion we haven't been able to do much with the current teir. Either respond on here or send me a in game message for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Update I am now 498ilvl and my fury warrior friend (poliwhirl) is now 500ilvl. Still looking for a raid group to run evenings tuesday, wednesday, and thursday
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
501 o.o
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
502 o.o
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
we're looking for a good shaman here but don't really have room for a warr in our main grp =/ possibly as a sub in? idk I know what its like tryin to find a rg for 2 ppl so yeah let me know guys
Edited by Jonnyreefer on 4/10/2013 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I encourage you to apply with my guild @ http://onelaststand.guildnow.com/home

Assuming you can committ to 3 nights a week (830-12 server time, tues/wed/thur)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
we're looking for a good shaman here but don't really have room for a warr in our main grp =/ possibly as a sub in? idk I know what its like tryin to find a rg for 2 ppl so yeah let me know guys

Well thanks for the offer but i would prefer a group with us both in the raid group

I encourage you to apply with my guild @ http://onelaststand.guildnow.com/home

Assuming you can committ to 3 nights a week (830-12 server time, tues/wed/thur)

I applied to your guild a couple months ago and was ignored until a little while ago when they said they didnt need healers. Has that changed?
Edited by Machiki on 4/11/2013 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]