I understand you like the term "rotation.."

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
But please stop using it when it refers to Death Knights.
We don't have a rotation.
It's not possible for a class with a resource system like ours to have a rotation.
This goes for Warriors as well.

I understand more often than not people mean by "rotation" they mean how do i play dis class
But come on, it's not rocket science.
Hell, there's stickies you can even look at that'll tell you the exact freaking question.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Well, a dk's "rotation" is only what happens at the beginning of the fight.

1. if it's a raid boss, pop army
2. diseases
3. self buffs such as pillar for frost dks, bloodthirst for orc dks, etc.
4. ghoul
5. obliterate till out of runes
6. frost strike till no rp

That's pretty much my rotation as I'm a 2h frost orc dk. Everything else is priority such as keeping diseases up, obliterate when you get km procs if possible, but don't sit on them for more than a second, just use it on frost strike. HB when you get rime procs. etc, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its true, some classes have been on priority systems moreso rotations since wrath. There no need to be a mega douche about it though, people who are asking about their "rotation" are trying to improve their play and get the best out of their characters. Im sorry that offends you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I understand you like to be pedantic, but you know what someones talking about when they say rotation. Yes we get it, its more a priority system, its more situational, etc but people are talking about what to use and when... you know this though, this thread is just trollbait.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
^he got you to post
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]