Free wow time?

90 Pandaren Monk
CFT
I am actually looking to see if I want to play before 5.2 comes out so I can be prepared but I am actually unsure of anyway to do this. I obviously stopped playing after the scroll of resurrection time so I am kinda torn. Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
My best suggestion, buy a 30 day time code from the Blizzard store.
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Priest
You can log into the "Account" section above to see if you qualify for any free trials, but beyond that, you'll have to pony up the $15.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
Not sure of what you are asking... Do u want to know a way to play wow w/o having to pay for it? Or to try 5.2 for free?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
CFT
I would like a free trial to see if I am interested in playing again to be prepared for 5.2 if I decide to play again. Free wow for 1 week or hell even 2 hours so I can decide if I want to play again before 5.2
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
U can start a new account for free, but u stopped playing only recently so there really is no way to use that account for free
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]