100 Tauren Druid
H Tortos down (10m)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
H MegaEra dead (10m)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Gratz to everyone on the new kills!

I have not updated in a while, but Dark Matter killed Heroic Qon and Heroic Tortos weeks ago.

This week, we downed four Heroic progression bosses: Council, Megaera, Primordius, and Consorts. Not a bad week! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Edynn is not playing WoW at the moment as her subscription has lapsed Obviously, this has prevented her from posting on these forums and thus keeping this thread up to date. The torch is up for grabs (and not a juggling torch).

On behalf of Khadgar, I'd like to thank her for the time and effort she committed towards keeping this thread updated as long as she did.

Good luck to everyone this patch and the rest of the xpac!
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Warrior
Heroic Dark Animus dead.

Thank you to Edynn. If she is not returning then I can take over in the mean time. I'm not exactly sure how it's going to work with virtual servers next patch, but I can handle the end of the current tier unless there are other volunteers.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Heroic Dark Animus dead.

Thank you to Edynn. If she is not returning then I can take over in the mean time. I'm not exactly sure how it's going to work with virtual servers next patch, but I can handle the end of the current tier unless there are other volunteers.

I would imagine, for guilds that stay true "khadgardians" would be part of the post, which I imagine the guilds with success and having no problems progressing as of now, will be those. As the smaller guilds will most likely look to seek talent in other servers?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Heroic Dark Animus dead.

I would imagine, for guilds that stay true "khadgardians" would be part of the post, which I imagine the guilds with success and having no problems progressing as of now, will be those. As the smaller guilds will most likely look to seek talent in other servers?

...an English teacher's nightmare?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Heroic Dark Animus dead.

his post gave me cancer
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
lol I remember typing that fast... and just posting it, so whatever! Don't even remember when that was done, I was just trying to get my point across... sorry if it was unbearable to read.

Edit: I really hope your cancer goes away. Cancer sucks.
Edited by Zexexe on 7/29/2013 11:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
H Durumu down
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Dark Matter has killed Heroic Durumu.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Little Rascals downed Lei Shen 25 man Normal tonight!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Grats to little rascals!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Green Fire everywhere, I change 1 talent point and Lei Shen burns in hell :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]