Khadgar Tier 15 Progression

(Sticky)

90 Draenei Priest
Sorry...we usually have a half-day today and they took it away this year, so I'm funneling my refusal to be productive at work into anger on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I am just eating my trail mix
Edited by Kossak on 3/29/2013 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Your last one didn't even say anything bad. Yet somehow mine is still there.

I guess it's harder to troll in a 10-man guild than a 25-man guild.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
And gone again...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
There can only be one explanation....SCIENCE!

http://global3.memecdn.com/dinosaur-science_o_795754.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
tbh i dont see why we just dont put this link as a sticky...

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/khadgar

why make more work for someone when there is a free option out there that is far superior to this post in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
tbh i dont see why we just dont put this link as a sticky...

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/khadgar

why make more work for someone when there is a free option out there that is far superior to this post in the first place.

Appears to be more guilds raiding on Khadgar than this thread would indicate....SGI 6/12, Go SGI! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
remove the 10/25 man distinction and be done with it or just pick the one with the most progression. Given that 10/25 are on the same ID and difficulty, having both of them tracked suda died with ICC. /thread
Edited by Holyavenger on 3/31/2013 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
remove the 10/25 man distinction and be done with it or just pick the one with the most progression. Given that 10/25 are on the same ID and difficulty, having both of them tracked suda died with ICC. /thread

That being said, I guess most people were just full of hot air when they said Edynn's system in 5.0 was fine, being that it had 10 and 25 distinction but apparently that isn't the case and now change implemented, at the same idea...if you wanted changed maybe Kossak should of done this from the get go instead of having someone from another server, who seems to go a few days without updating this.

I think it's funny how when Kossak wanted to do it, you whiners screamed unfairness and favoritism, but yet one of person whines and with in 20 mins of whining, Edynn breaks down and puts in what you the whining, whiner, whined about. Talk about favoritism?

Either way, this thread has become a joke...as WoW progress shows there are more guilds on Khadgar raiding than this thread indicates. Being that your system is someone has to post to have progression counted, where as a REAL system, auto tracks it based on data from armory info and time stamps. Let them have their farce of a system, this thread is broken and doesn't actually mean a thing when the real data is on things such as wowprogress.com, which funny enough....tracks and has options for distinction from 10 and 25 man raiding and here is a sneak peak of what Khadgar's progression ACTUALLY looks like, only the Top 20 as there are more than 11 according to the Favoritism Thread. In a matter of a few seconds of Copy and pasting, this list is more accurate than what some of you are posting on. lol

1 Challenge Accepted (10 recruiting) 2/13 (H) 431 1500.00
2 Visceral (10 recruiting) 12/12 1920 300.00
3 Seriously Casual (10 recruiting) 6/12 4596 90.00
4 Sunshine Gaming Inc (10) 6/12 4931 90.00
5 From The Ashes (25/10) 6/12 5296 90.00
6 Havoc (10 recruiting) 5/12 5830 75.00
7 Remnant (10) 5/12 6073 75.00
8 Dark Matter (10) 4/12 7161 60.00
9 Tir Asleen (10 recruiting) 4/12 7231 60.00
10 Apatheia (10) 3/12 7643 45.00
11 Thats What She Saíd (10) 3/12 8235 45.00
12 Ninth Circle (10) 3/12 8395 45.00
13 Sundered (10) 3/12 8562 45.00
14 Council of Elders (10) 3/12 8927 45.00
15 BG Death Dealers (10) 2/12 9369 30.00
16 Death Wish (10) 2/12 9373 30.00
17 Age of Reason (10) 2/12 9583 30.00
18 Little Rascals (25) 1/12 11466 15.00
19 Fractured (10 recruiting) 1/12 11567 15.00
20 Chaotic Ascension (10) 1/12 11641 15.00
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
And I figured this would have died over the weekend...

The only real solution is to bring back separate raid lockouts so we can accurately distinguish between 10 and 25.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Like always maverick you confuse everything and accuse everyone of conspiring against you with your ' favoritism'. If picking a logical system is favoritism, then guilty as charged. A lot of different people from different guilds supported edynn's thread and not a single non ashes person supported kossak's.

Not sure why you would think there is any confusion, pretty sure i've pointed it out several times, but I can make it easier for you:

No one makes thread, Kossak makes thread...CA and Friends oppose it saying Edynn's system is fine as it is. Edynn's system stays.

The whole point was if Edynn's system was working, why change it and have someone else do it, when the "community" was fine with it, AS IS?

We continue Edynn's system, but the moment someone in FTA posts a 10 man kill, there is all of a sudden an "issue". Whereas Tier 14, there was no issue. Within an hour, thread changes with no discussion really what so ever...there was more discussion, talk, mud slinging made AFTER the change was put into place.

I wouldn't really go as far to say there is any "conspiracy" or "conspiring against From the Ashes". If that helps you with justifying the change, when a month ago the argument was Edynn's system was fine as it is, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Edited by Maverickiv on 4/1/2013 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I cannot believe the amount of confusion/discussion/insert anything synonymous with aggravation in this thread. First, let me address the issue of being on another server and taking care of this. I was asked by several guilds to start a T15 progression thread at the end of T14. I will state now and as I had done before, it does not matter to me who does the thread. I was asked, I created one, and mine is in effect. If this was such an issue, why was mine stickied? This argument is null and vapid.

Secondly, you’re right. I don’t update this daily. It usually gets updated every other day. This time table existed before I even started the thread, as I copy/pasted the instructions from the original creator. I’m pretty sure anyone familiar with WoW knows if you want the most ACCURATE, BREAKING, PROGRESSION ORIENTED NEWS you should check with wowprogress.com.

This thread serves one purpose- to create a community on Khadgar. It is not wowprogress and it never has been. Thank you for the copy/paste but there is a reason for the discrepancy. I will only record (as the instructions specify) who posts. Speaking of instructions, please review the following question/answer:

Q: Is 10- or 25-man content given preference?
A: Nope. Heroic 10 and Heroic 25 are considered equal, as are normal 10 and normal 25. Discussion about the relative merits of one or the other is beyond the scope of this thread.

As for your point about WP tracking 25/10, FTA is listed as a 25/10 guild on that thread. If you are BOTH why do you get one to distinguish? A kill is a kill and I don’t see the point in debating the logistics of two different raid comps. It is, as stated, beyond the scope of this thread.

Aerona of Visceral made a good point. If suggestions happen that make sense (not to mention decrease clutter), I’m more than willing to accommodate. If you have killed the 6th boss as a 10m guild, it does not mean you have killed all of the other bosses as a 10m guild. I thought it made the most sense to track the MAXIMUM amount of progression a guild has as a whole. You took it a step further by coming to my guild’s forums, writing me a PM, calling me unfair/unprofessional, to name a few things all over a -25 tag.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Apologies, Edynn. I didn't think my suggestion would turn into, well, whatever this is.

This thread is for proclaiming you got a kill for the rest of the realm to see. You have the opportunity to congratulate other guilds, or receive congratulations from someone else like I did in my post that caused this whole mess.

If you do not want to participate in such interactions, and merely want a tracker for your progression, then just use wowprogress and be done with it. The guilds that show up on wowprogress, but not in this thread, are groups of people that chosen to not participate in the community. And that's fine! If, however, you find yourself agreeing with that, perhaps you should think about why you post in this thread to begin with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]