New on Stream! Let's Get to Know: Himanshu

[quote]
Speaking of high school...

I used to make fun of other people's music. Then I graduated high school.

[

...and you still have terrible taste in music? I didn't realize your particular case was terminal.

]

You're bad at this. Shoo, fly. Shoo. If only you were as likable as the rest of your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Himanshu#1

a World PvP legend.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

...and you still have terrible taste in music? I didn't realize your particular case was terminal.

]

You're bad at this. Shoo, fly. Shoo. If only you were as likable as the rest of your guild.

[

I guess I should thank Frank Ochberg for your sudden fascination with me.

]
Reply Quote
Darn. I missed it.
Reply Quote

[

I guess I should thank Frank Ochberg for your sudden fascination with me.

]

Next.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Orgrimmar,
We all had fun tonight. Was exciting to kill you Iconik and the other Horde that were around. We didn't have a huge raid, but we had enough to get the job done. I know the guys on my side had fun.

We were all having a blast in vent.

One more thing before I sleep tonight. Don't stand next to Garrosh and call Malicious out to come kill you to see how good we are. Sure we died, but so did you. Just always remember one thing..

Malicious dont give a f*ck.

P.S
Your stream was enjoyable at the start and some of the music was awesome. But I started getting bored when all the talking started. It just seamed to dull to me.
Edited by Roxamus on 2/28/2013 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Orgrimmar,
We all had fun tonight. Was exciting to kill you Iconik and the other Horde that were around. We didn't have a huge raid, but we had enough to get the job done. I know the guys on my side had fun.

One more thing before I sleep tonight. Don't stand next to Garrosh and call Malicious out to come kill you to see how good we are. Sure we died, but so did you. Just always remember one thing..

P.S
Your stream was enjoyable at the start and some of the music was awesome. But I started getting bored when all the talking started. It just seamed to dull to me.

Thanks dude. We all had fun too. I started getting so so tired at the end. :(
Reply Quote
>> Referring to one of the last things said on your stream:

Good luck with your situation Iconik :(
Hope things perk up a bit.

(Not sarcasm... wut?)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Orgrimmar,

P.S

We held outside of Orgrimmar for a bit, but I think Nakoichi got mad because we kept killing him. I told the guys in vent to keep doing it, maybe he will made a group.

Well he did but between his group and the other randoms there we got out numbered. We held for a little bit, but with the Horde graveyard being right there we had no chance. I only had seven guys with me at that point.

So we called it becaue a few of us were getting tired to. I hope to bring Malicious members out to Orgrimmar more often. So look out for us. (;

EDIT:
I know the guild already did that huge raid awhile back ago with The Crew and other and we also do the DeathRace.

What I mainly mean when I say "I hope to bring Malicious members out to Orgrimmar more often", is that I hope to have these smaller group of like 3-10 maybe up to 15.

We had a day where only 3 of us went against around 9-11 Horde out there during a good time. And then tonight we had 9 people and then 8 and by the end had 7, but we were there for atleast 2hrs if you count the time I was there alone.

But like I said, watch out for us. Maybe in the future we can get into some small but even battles.
Edited by Roxamus on 2/28/2013 11:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
>> Referring to one of the last things said on your stream:

Good luck with your situation Iconik :(
Hope things perk up a bit.

(Not sarcasm... wut?)

Thanks, Ellura. Appreciate that. Secondly, I'm very very sorry if that nickname I gave you accidentally catches on. Heheh.

We held outside of Orgrimmar for a bit, but I think Nakoichi got mad because we kept killing him. I told the guys in vent to keep doing it, maybe he will made a group.

Well he did but between his group and the other randoms there we got out numbered. We held for a little bit, but with the Horde graveyard being right there we had no chance. I only had seven guys with me at that point.

So we called it becaue a few of us were getting tired to. I hope to bring Malicious members out to Orgrimmar more often. So look out for us. (;

EDIT:
I know the guild already did that huge raid awhile back ago with The Crew and other and we also do the DeathRace.

What I mainly mean when I say "I hope to bring Malicious members out to Orgrimmar more often", is that I hope to have these smaller group of like 3-10 maybe up to 15.

We had a day where only 3 of us went against around 9-11 Horde out there during a good time. And then tonight we had 9 people and then 8 and by the end had 7, but we were there for atleast 2hrs if you count the time I was there alone.

But like I said, watch out for us. Maybe in the future we can get into some small but even battles.

Yeah I hope to see you guys out more. WSB loves a good fight and you guys were a lot of fun. Malicious don't give no *#($#!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
malicious trying to get known, gj keep it up ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Iconik, ur vid last night was pretty cool. Looking forward to more!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Snugglez told me yall merged Cali, who did you merge with?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
.....pending
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/28/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Roxamus

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/honey-badger
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/01/2013 07:42 AMPosted by Veskér

imperial vanguard, and were pretty deadly together =)
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
03/01/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Calipally

imperial vanguard, and were pretty deadly together =)

We'd like to have you as a guest on one night!

Also, make sure to tell your whole guild to sign up for the 1v1 tournament!
Reply Quote
The people demand Facespace.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 07:41 AMPosted by Calipally
Iconik, ur vid last night was pretty cool. Looking forward to more!

Thanks Cali
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I think you should do me next.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]