Blood/MasterFrost DK LFG.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'll get this out of the way up front: I'm not interested in what you call a "hardcore" or even "semi-hardcore" raiding guild. I am not a beautiful and unique snowflake of a Death Knight that will magically make your raid team kill 16 Heroic bosses. I used to be. I've been there, I've done that, and I have the t-shirt to prove it. After 8 years of playing this, hundreds of dollars spent on transfers, and about 300 bottles of Johnny Walker, I am not that player anymore. I embraced the very definition of "casual". I also embraced the very definition of "alcoholic," but that is for me to deal with. So, anyone looking for a "Hardcore" DK, feel free to move along at this point.

If you are still here, this IS what I am: A Blood DK, with a decent Masterfrost Offset that retained (most of the) the knowledge and muscle memory from his Heroic raid days, but lacks the desire or weekly commitment to devote to the pursuit of Heroic level "competitive" raiding. All or most of my old friends from those days have left the server, and I am not spending another dime on this game outside of subscription fees, therefore I am staying on Exodar, by myself if I have to.

Therefore, I am looking to shift gears and join just a regular group of people, with a SOILD grasp on the meaning of "its just a game", who are interested in running the occasional Challenge Mode dungeon, Normal 10 man (or even 25 is fine), occasional RBG, Achievement Run, and are generally sociable people.

I was intentionally a bit crass with this post, because if you have read this far then you are probably the type of person I would choose to associate with anyway, and probably feel the same as I do. Cool, but I am not posting my Real ID, and I am not server transferring again, so I'll be on Exodar if you want to talk.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
This is exactly the same path I have been following for awhile, and I gotta say I feel good about my choice. I may not be getting legends or dropping a awesome boss in a scripted encounter for a equally awesome cut scene, but I still get on and @##*!@!! ppls faces in far better gear than me. That has been arguably more enjoyable than anything.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Love to have either one of you , we are Ally though.we had a huge outflux of players due to the fact i really dont wanna be anymore geared than raid finder. Hit me up if your intrested,but i see you dont want the faction xfer. If ya wanna create a toon to goof off on,let me know werea level 25 guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]