[A] Drakken -Late Night 10M

100 Worgen Druid
Hello potential raiders! Drakken's late night group is in need of not one, but TWO shamans for our main progression group. We would love to find a Restoration Shaman (off spec optional), and an Enhancement Shaman. We raid from 12:30am til 3:30am Tuesday-Thursday nights/Wednesday-Friday mornings (which ever way you'd like to remember it), EST of course. This time frame might change in the near future, but the days will not. The only exception to this is if we will be missing key raiders for the group in order to go due to reasonable real life situations. Extra days may occur, but we'll actually ask who can make it and see if these optional days are do-able.

What we need from you is this:

ilvl 490 (in order to enter the upcoming raid, we want to try it out asap)

Ventrilo, even if you don't have a working microphone.

Willing to take and give jokes :P (we like to keep things loose, but stay focused on progression boss fights)

Showing up on time for raid, it's very important to us. If you don't inform us that you are knowingly going to be late for raid, or you consistently have the same excuse to the point where you are not reliable, we will look for someone else to eventually replace you. It's not that hard to send an in-game mail or other means to inform us that you got called in for work and will be 30mins late.

Please also either go through the fights we might work on through LFR, or watch videos on the fight if LFR is not available. You must has at least some basic understanding of the fight ahead of time.

Things we'll provide for YOU:

Banquets (everyone's got to eat)

Flasks and potions (when available)

Guild repairs after 2 weeks of raiding with us. (It's basically a trial period for us)

Help on enchants/enchanting mats for new gear, as well as gems, belt buckles, and shoulder enchants. (upon request)

If you'd like to join us for a fun time and work on new bosses, please send me an in-game mail so that we may chat if you'd like and I can get a chance to review your character with the other officers in my group. This character (Forestspirit) is the best character to send mail to if interested in joining us.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I also forgot to mention that these 2 potential Shamans have no other people to roll against when it comes to Mail gear.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
WTB Sun-Mon latenights <3 Miss you guys
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Wish we could help, sorry Djinn.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
bump for a fun group!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]