Hehe

90 Human Priest
Ok i do realize nobody gives two !@#$s about this garbage server and its inhabitants but something funny happened tonight i thought i would share. I was leveling my 86 dk and out of nowhere this scrub attacks me (Zerfallen level 86 dk) i killed him easily no biggie, after that i killed him 1v1 fair fights about 5 times. Next time i see him a level 90 rogue killed me so i logged onto my 90. I see said dk and he has 2 90s with him a hunter and the rogue i kill all three and fly around. then i see them once more and this god awful rogue attacks me (Dimensionx) i mean he pops all the cds in his spellbook /giggle i dispose of him as the rogue and hunter attack me again i killed both once again. So now here i am just chillen and im attacked by both rogues and a second hunter. They even have the audacity to camp me how cute <3 Maybe if they would focus on ratings or something they wouldnt be left killing a half health newly rezzed spriest haha but then again nobody gets ratings on this server. (aeddy got 2k as double ret *faint) I dont care about how this is typed either if you find a problem write me a letter so i have something to wipe my %^- with.
Reply Quote
Leveling an Alliance on BWL can really show you how terrible the Horde "pvpers" are at this game.

02/21/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Huccix
write me a letter so i have something to wipe my %^- with.

Can I do it as an email? I would really like you to try to wipe with a monitor.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Huccix/achievement#95:165

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Geost%C3%ACgma/achievement#95:165

atleast aedyy doesn't have to lie about having been 2k ( geostigma )

p.s skill is easily compensated for with 9 players carrying you, for you rbg heros. Bad players can't tell when the skillfloor has dropped since they're already on the bottom.

and whats really crazy is, even with that undeserved t2, you dead sewer rats won't pass 1750 in any arena bracket yet you " lol " at someone who has been 2k, really typical.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Let me guess youre not commenting on your main because you dont want me to see how turrible your gemming is. I already know "Djliftkingtk" <<%%@@@*### kind of name is that? are you a 12 year old hard !@# straight out of harlem?
Reply Quote
Why would he be "hiding" on an alt? Like you said, it's obvious who he is.
Reply Quote
Let me guess youre not commenting on your main because you dont want me to see how turrible your gemming is. I already know "Djliftkingtk" <<%%@@@*### kind of name is that? are you a 12 year old hard !@# straight out of harlem?

Don't you have something better to be doing then making a fool of yourself on the forums.

Suggestions: Proffesions and get hit capped
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 01:22 AMPosted by Geostìgma
I have never lied about being 2k in arena

yes you did.

You may have gotten it before but that does not mean anything now

too funny from an mop rbg thug who's highest arena acheive is 1750

Bwl is dead, meaning you will not get anywhere in arenas

don't need other players to carry me.

it's a game you should not play it if you don't get anywhere in it

thank god mop came along and validated you're reason for playing
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Lol. Making threads to brag about how good you are, and then writing a speech about how you don't like arrogant people who think they are good? Or is that part of the joke? This thread was started by you two. Not Aedy or Dblockn. No one here is bragging about the ratings they got 2-3 years ago. That 2k rating Aedy got years ago must haunt your dreams huccix. Or maybe he killed you a lot in world pvp IDK. Just let it go and stop trying to get his attention(all this thread is about right?). Its pathetic.
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 08:22 AMPosted by Geostìgma
Stay mad, you rat.

Stay golden ponyboy
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Never minding the other recent posts from you or that you and huccix are clearly in this together. Playing dumb or just dumb?
Edited by Naggoroth on 2/24/2013 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Never minding the other recent posts from you or that you and huccix are clearly in this together.

And you are clearly in this with dblockn otherwise you would have minded your own business.

Didn't act like I wasn't. Besides, how does pointing how dumb you two are mean im with dblockn? You said "BWL sucks". Im from there so it must be my business as well? But this isn't even the point. You just tried to dodge what i pointed out.
Edited by Naggoroth on 2/24/2013 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/24/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Geostìgma
I could honestly care less what you are trying to point out.

So you could care less about my point but wont? Thanks

And yes my argument still stands valid. BWL does suck. the community sucks, the economy sucks, and it is dead, so you look like an absolute mongoloid for denying it.

You must be confused as I didn't argue against any of this or even bring it up. Actually nobody did. I am just saying you are an idiot, and the more i talk to you the more apparent it becomes.
Reply Quote
I could honestly care less

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

02/24/2013 09:57 AMPosted by Geostìgma
You should really read up before you go embarrassing yourself on the internet chump.

BWL does suck. the community sucks, the economy sucks, and it is dead, so you look like an absolute mongoloid for denying it.

1) No one is denying the state of this server.

2) If the community sucks why do players like you and Shaminbamin keep coming back to read/post on these dead forums? It's like the girl that talks about how lame her ex is but calls him every time she's drunk.

3) Db doesn't think he's a prodigy at this game. He understands that 2200 is low compared to "actual" pvp.

4) The gap between your personal arena ratings and your RBG rating shows that there is something there. 2000+ wins and you're only 1900 in 3s as a DK? Another analogy. You could be a mediocre rhythm guitarist but playing in a full band makes it less noticeable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]