Shaman Help 80 Dungeons

90 Draenei Shaman
I just started to play on this old account again. I got a Scroll of Resurrection and decided on a Shaman to boost to level 80. Now I haven't ran dungeons since the beginning of Wrath, so SO much has changed. Would anybody help me with playing a Ele or Resto Shaman?

Being level 80 can anyone tell me a Elemental Rotation or Spell priority list? Also same for healing as a Restoration Shaman? I would very much appreciate help or a point in the direction of some help.

Thank You
Reply Quote
11 Goblin Shaman
The highest I've gotten a shaman so far is about level 20, so I can't help you much there.

I use the site Noxxic for most of the basic info about different classes/specs.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I just started to play on this old account again. I got a Scroll of Resurrection and decided on a Shaman to boost to level 80. Now I haven't ran dungeons since the beginning of Wrath, so SO much has changed. Would anybody help me with playing a Ele or Resto Shaman?

Being level 80 can anyone tell me a Elemental Rotation or Spell priority list? Also same for healing as a Restoration Shaman? I would very much appreciate help or a point in the direction of some help.

Thank You
Keep flame shock up. Use lava burst when procs and on CD. Earthshock at 7 stack of fulmination and fill w/ Lightning/Chain Lightning. Keep out your searing/magma totem as needed, the other totems are situtational to give you a little burst dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
There are some good leveling guides stickied in the shaman forum (Or at least there used to be). You could try checking those out.
Reply Quote
And once you've digested the information on noxxic, review the somewhat more indepth information on www.icy-veins.com.

My own Shaman stalled at 24 when Mists hit since I haven't time to work that far down the alt list - and of the classes I play (IMO) Shaman seemed to change the most, given that the totems were completely redone.

Good luck!
<S>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for the Help guys. I am going to check out the Websites mention shortly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]