@Day Warrior Daily Life[Off-Topic]

90 Orc Warrior
Looooooooool.

I can't complain, I still got 3rd in plate so yeah.
90 Orc Warrior
You guys are weird, I kinda dig it.
90 Human Warrior
TOO MUCH WORK THIS WEEK. 3 MIDTERMS IN ONE CLASS. FML
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/24/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Executus
TOO MUCH WORK THIS WEEK. 3 MIDTERMS IN ONE CLASS. FML

three
in the same class?

Madness.
90 Orc Warrior
02/24/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Edgë
You guys are weird, I kinda dig it.

I kind of dig you too. :3

Also: http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95566-rashas-sacrificial-dagger

looooooooooooooooooooooooool
90 Human Warrior
Haiyo beards and beardettes.

My guild is doing progression on H-Amber Shaper, doing the strat where we burn as low as we can when he does the 5th or 6th amber scalpel at 71%, we've gotten him to 20% before the big amber dude comes out.
We just have a hard time durng phase 2, who eats puddles? do we leave a tank in to always eat all puddles and just break out the 2nd ambered person asap?

idk, tips/hints appreciated.
90 Orc Warrior
Do it on the 8th Scalpel (6min into the fight). No one damages the boss at all; the only damage going out should be from Amber Strikes. Absolutely no other damage.

At 5th Reshape Life and on until P2, only eat 3 pools. This ensures that there will be enough pools in P2 and P3 for the tank who will stay in (who will be the second person reshaped at the beginning).

Don't worry about keeping stacks on boss in P2; only stack them on him when Monstrosity is at 15% or so. Tank eats pools as needed, but some should remain up for P3 (at least the beginning). Break out the second person ASAP, shouldn't be in for more than 15-20 seconds tops. Everyone, constructs included, DPS the monstrosity.

P3, uh, don't let the amber globules hit you.

GG.
90 Pandaren Warrior

Where can I get this. Where where where.

E: Never mind, I got the answer. I'm going hunting in 5.2 again.
Edited by Clutche on 2/24/2013 1:30 PM PST
90 Human Warrior
Ty Sama, seems like we just need to get a solid time chunk to play around with it and it should die.
<3
90 Pandaren Warrior

Where can I get this. Where where where.

E: Never mind, I got the answer. I'm going hunting in 5.2 again.

The real question is what do you macro to it?

I honestly see three options here, all result in yelling...

• MY LIFE FOR NERZHUL!
  • MY LIFE FOR AIUR!
  • BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
  • 90 Orc Warrior
    Blood for the Blood God, obviously.

Goes well with my SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE banner thing.
    90 Human Warrior
    Although I finally got my 1st armor token in MoP after a couple months since 5.1, I'm still trying to get my last power sigil so I can get the gem, and move on to the next task at hand, while getting ready for my battle at Thunder Isle.
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    So my mom showed me something new today. Microwavable Pork rinds, now I have seen everything.
    90 Worgen Warrior
    02/24/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Smallviille
    So my mom showed me something new today. Microwavable Pork rinds, now I have seen everything.

You've seen a man insert his own head into his rectum?
    started playing my rogue.

ohgod

assassination is a lot of fun. Way more fun then combat or sub.
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    02/24/2013 02:38 PMPosted by Ranikotar
    You've seen a man insert his own head into his rectum?

Yes.
    90 Human Warrior
    Secondwind man, I don't know where you find these ret paladins, but man...

I'm at a loss of words for it.

For the sake of context, there's a ret paladin complaining in the big PTR discussion thread about how Warriors heal more than ret paladins with Victory Rush, than WoG.

No kidding. I mean, paladin was the first class I rolled in the game, and it's still probably my 3rd favorite class overall (I think I prefer monk over it at this point), but if you only saw me on the forums you'd think I hate them because I spend so much time dealing with rets who think their spec is trash and come up with the most absurd things to complain about.
    90 Undead Priest
    I remember when you were thinking about maining your ret instead of your warrior not that long ago :P

Careful, you seem as tempted as Clutch is when a potential race change is afoot.
    90 Human Warrior
    I remember when you were thinking about maining your ret instead of your warrior not that long ago :P

Careful, you seem as tempted as Clutch is when a potential race change is afoot.

I still may do it. My monk is still in the process of leveling, so not likely to switch to it (or if I do it will take a while to level/gear up). So if I do switch, Ret is currently the most likely option.

I'm going to give things a few weeks after 5.2 goes live before making a decision either way. Right now Arms seems like it's too simple, but maybe using it on live doing raids and dungeons and stuff will feel better than just occasionally mucking about on the PTR. If after a few weeks I'm still feeling bored with it though, I'll probably end up switching to something until we can get a fix to make things interesting again.
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    02/24/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Erebos

Only when I have a reason to actually change. For the foreseeable future? There is no chance of it happening any time soon.
    This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]