@Day Warrior Daily Life[Off-Topic]

90 Orc Warrior
Is there a website that shows sims for all DPS specs (or at least warriors) for the current PTR build?

I know there was that german URL, but I dunno if that was the current build.
100 Human Warrior
Is there a website that shows sims for all DPS specs (or at least warriors) for the current PTR build?

I know there was that german URL, but I dunno if that was the current build.

That was from a build a week or two back. I haven't seen anything more recent myself.
90 Orc Warrior
Sucks.
90 Undead Priest
02/24/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Clutche
Careful, you seem as tempted as Clutch is when a potential race change is afoot.

Only when I have a reason to actually change. For the foreseeable future? There is no chance of it happening any time soon.

Haha I know sir :P

I look forward to your conflict when, some day, the new troll model is available.
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/24/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Erebos
I look forward to your conflict when, some day, the new troll model is available.

I'm not. Actually, I'm a bit more concerned in how they're going to make Orcs, Trolls, and the Undead look with the new 30 or 40 polygon models that the Pandaren have. It may end up being TOO damn good, to where it's.. off putting, to the say the least. Plus, I'm actually in love with the how long and thick the Pandaren pony tails are. And if the mohawk on a fem troll is absolutely amazing, THAT'S going to be the serious kicker in the teeth.

.. And my wallet.
90 Human Warrior
I'm not. Actually, I'm a bit more concerned in how they're going to make Orcs, Trolls, and the Undead look with the new 30 or 40 polygon models that the Pandaren have. It may end up being TOO damn good, to where it's.. off putting, to the say the least. Plus, I'm actually in love with the how long and thick the Pandaren pony tails are. And if the mohawk on a fem troll is absolutely amazing, THAT'S going to be the serious kicker in the teeth.

.. And my wallet.

Here's to hoping humans look bloody awesome :D (like we don't already).
90 Pandaren Warrior
Female Humans look bloody awesome. Males, not so much.
90 Undead Priest
02/24/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Clutche

.. And my wallet.

I like how your post started off in one direction, and then finalized with "yeah trolls ftw" xD
90 Orc Warrior
02/24/2013 07:07 PMPosted by Clutche

I would be a female human in a heartbeat if I could as Horde.
02/24/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Samayael

I would be a female human in a heartbeat if I could as Horde.

swaaaag
100 Worgen Warrior
02/24/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Yoss
swaaaag

KILL IT WITH FIRE!
100 Human Warrior
Tanking my first MSV full clear.
3 items dropped in a row from dogs, spirit binder and then kings (tank belt, tank boots, and tank shield)

and then believe it or not, the mount dropped from elegon. I didn't win it though lol.

and we are about to down WotE

so great day :)
90 Pandaren Warrior
swaaaag

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

In addition, this is why Yoss can't have nice things.

E:
02/24/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Erebos
I like how your post started off in one direction, and then finalized with "yeah trolls ftw" xD

Trolls and Pandaren are going to have places in my heart that make things so hard for me to settle on one over the other. Trolls are great, and you don't see many of them really in action a lot of the time, and I like the lore behind them. Pandaren? Well, that's a childhood spot in my heart cause my carry-all-the-time-with-me item was a brown / black bear. Gotta have that childhood nostalgia, man.
Edited by Clutche on 2/24/2013 8:24 PM PST
90 Undead Priest
You know what? I accept your logic completely.

I have a brown bear that was the first toy I ever picked out as a tot.

I still have it today. Even looking at it makes me smile to myself for a moment. Some day, it shall make a nice gift for a mini-Erebos.

Some day lol.

I have been fighting the urge to swap to Panda on my priest. Belf racials are so terrible, and I hate the flamboyant nature of... well... everything lol. We have had this discussion before, though. I just hope the new models come out in 5.3, and not 6.0 or something ridiculous.
90 Pandaren Warrior
I totally see them coming out with the next expansion, not in MOP's life time. If it happens, then I'll be a happy camper. Who knows, maybe we'll see some teasers at Blizzcon this year to whet our curiosity for the time being.

Also, the bear thing? I tried to do it again with my nephew with a polar bear I bought for him when I went to Sea World. His pain of a mother claimed she lost it later the same week. A year later, we found it in the bag of stuff she was gonna donate. All of my hate.

E: And yeah, I still have my brown bear too. :3
Edited by Clutche on 2/24/2013 9:04 PM PST
100 Human Warrior
Woot Heroic Elegon down on the final pull. It sucks though because I completely locked up once phase 3 hit, think I had something like 3 FPS. Thankfully 20% on is pretty easy, but still did less DPS than I should have. Oh well, kill's a kill. Too bad no weapon drop though.
100 Pandaren Warrior
Guild decided 25s weren't working so we're dropping down to two 10 man groups. Kinda sucks since I like 25s, but now I get to actually progress.

Also Illidan stopped being a *%*!**%@ and droppd Bulkwar of Azinoth finally.I saw a Warglaive before I saw that shield T_T.
90 Human Warrior
I totally see them coming out with the next expansion, not in MOP's life time. If it happens, then I'll be a happy camper. Who knows, maybe we'll see some teasers at Blizzcon this year to whet our curiosity for the time being.

Also, the bear thing? I tried to do it again with my nephew with a polar bear I bought for him when I went to Sea World. His pain of a mother claimed she lost it later the same week. A year later, we found it in the bag of stuff she was gonna donate. All of my hate.

E: And yeah, I still have my brown bear too. :3

I still have my white bear I had since I was a baby.
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/Greil1992/IMG_0267_zpsac60800b.jpg

You'll notice a stuffed yoshi on the left my mum bought me when I was around 7 years old, still to this day both are cherished by myself and I honestly love that I have a little piece of my childhood I can pass down to my future children whenever that may happen, I'm only 20 atm so not for a while :).
100 Human Warrior
I still have a stuffed bear that was bought before I was born. There's a picture in my mom's house somewhere of me lying next to it and it being 3x bigger than me. Scary stuff.

Off topic, it is currently 90 degrees outside. By Friday it's going to be 37. What the heck Florida.
Edited by Secondwind on 2/25/2013 6:35 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hey guys! Back from my trip from Montana.
I am looking forward to the trolls new models, my shaman will look BAWS!

Any update on the current PTR DPS sims?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]