Raiding Tonight

90 Orc Warrior
hey all my guild is trying Mogushan vaults tonight for the first time. im
alittle nervous about it but im just wondering if my dps is okay. in heroic dungeons my dps ranges from 30k up to over 50k iv seen before. is there anything i can do to my gear that would help me out?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
-You need to be gemming crit
-You need enchants, even cheap ones such as windsong will make a MASSIVE difference
-You are under hit and expertise caps
-You've barely reforged at all for that matter

-Upgrade carbuncle next, it's awesome
Edited by Twansition on 2/24/2013 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Get to proper caps for hit/expertise, you have gear that for example has crit mastery on it but you are not reforging the mastery to hit/expertise to get to 7.5%

Enchant your gear, replace your glyph of victory rush with death from above. As of right now stormbolt is not worth using on most fights so get bloodbath. Replace second wind with impending victory if you need another filler.

That is about all i can tell from just skimming your armory.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The above posts are spot on though I personally prefer Enraged Regen over Impending Victory for the self healing but I don't think it's a huge difference either way.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
You should head over to Askmrrobot.com it will help you reforge and regem, and enchant your gear to help on DPS.

I do notice however you're rather low on critical strike (Even with all the changes I have you coming in at 16% Crit Unbuffed). It's generally suggested you wait until you have around 20% crit unbuffed to raid as Fury.

You may wana pick up a two-handed weapon and raid as Arms for a bit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
thank you for all the help!
and my friend who said hes been playing a warrior for years told me to just keep mastery an dont reforge it at All
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
thank you for all the help!
and my friend who said hes been playing a warrior for years told me to just keep mastery an dont reforge it at All

He might have been talking about Prot, but even than you'd still want the hit cap and expertise soft cap...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
alright then well im reforging now! getting enchants and stuff later.

would it be better to use a 450 pve helm or 458 pvp helm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
alright then well im reforging now! getting enchants and stuff later.

would it be better to use a 450 pve helm or 458 pvp helm?

Depends on the stats, but PVP items no longer sacrifice PVE stats for PVP ones so if the stats are the same go for the higher ilevel. Just try to avoid getting items with lots of Haste and try to find Crit/Mastery(reforging to Hit/Exp to reach the caps when you can).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
thats what i think il do then is use my pvp helm! im trying out arms now to see if there is a difference in my dps. i tryed a raid dummy and burst was pver 40k steady was about 35k
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
with the reforges i have now i can do 31k dps as arms but thats with out a couple gems and enchants
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]