@ Warbringer

02/26/2013 08:01 AMPosted by Charax

Talk about glossing. We were running around roughshod for over an hour pooping on SoL/IV raids all night.

Yup. We wiped once all night that night. But only after 3 guilds teamed up. So, you guys come in after we were already engaged with Sons of Liberty/Imperial Vanguard, pretend you mopped up like some superhero then INSTANTLY ported out.

Well done.

Iconik, before I address that, please address the point about ganking solo Warbringer toons (holychaos, Memorys - the latter where you wishpered him to leave our guild to stop the ganking).

Snce you brought this up as a critique of Warbringer, please explain the actions of WSB considering your guild initiated this activity.

I know of not one instance where WSB has brought out 2+ 90s and ganked someone from level 22 to 80. Not once. 85+? Sure. This is to be expected as you're now leveling on the continent where 98% of the 90s sit around, quest, acheev hunt, rare hunt, do dailies, raid, gather, farm etc etc.

Gank all you want. I'd give 2 craps but, in Kun Lai last night there was a discussion in /1 about how Warbringer is just a lowbie ganking guild. I didn't even partake in the conversation because I knew they were right.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Come on...5 matches, 10v10.

Are you going to defend your honor, Chary-poo? Will Juicey Mc'Himanshu defend his?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Iconik, before I address that, please address the point about ganking solo Warbringer toons (holychaos, Memorys - the latter where you wishpered him to leave our guild to stop the ganking).

Snce you brought this up as a critique of Warbringer, please explain the actions of WSB considering your guild initiated this activity.

I know of not one instance where WSB has brought out 2+ 90s and ganked someone from level 22 to 80. Not once. 85+? Sure. This is to be expected as you're now leveling on the continent where 98% of the 90s sit around, quest, acheev hunt, rare hunt, do dailies, raid, gather, farm etc etc.

Gank all you want. I'd give 2 craps but, in Kun Lai last night there was a discussion in /1 about how Warbringer is just a lowbie ganking guild. I didn't even partake in the conversation because I knew they were right.

Wait, you're making a differentiation between us camping your leveling toon, and you guys taking a raid to camp a level 87, which is what started all of this?

Please explain the difference in your mind.
Reply Quote

Wait, you're making a differentiation between us camping your leveling toon, and you guys taking a raid to camp a level 87, which is what started all of this?

Please explain the difference in your mind.

We found him. We didn't set out to do it. Nor did any one really go out of their way by going 3 continents away in older zones, make a /tar iconiqz macro, spam it, kill me, plant a silly banner like you did something brave, then sit there for 30 minutes.

There was one instance where I was killed, logged over to Iconik, raided a city with WSB, did a /who and found that they were still in the zone my 32 was in...1 hour later.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Charax. Iconic informs me that you will never take a 10v10 even challenge. Confirm/deny?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
We found him. We didn't set out to do it.

Remember, I watched your stream of the incident. Himanshu wanted to gank one of our levelers, did a /who of our guild, sent people out to find him, and organized a raid to camp him.

It speaks volumes that you feel compelled to lie about it.
Reply Quote
LOL.

You act like there isn't a vendetta from day one. WB was just waiting for me to hit a contested zone. And the DAY I did, I was camped by 5 Warbringer. This was WELL before anything happened to Holychaos.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
LOL.

You act like there isn't a vendetta from day one. WB was just waiting for me to hit a contested zone. And the DAY I did, I was camped by 5 Warbringer. This was WELL before anything happened to Holychaos.

So you're conceding you lied about the Holychaos thing?
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
I find it interesting the guild lead of warbringer isn't agreeing to a fair fight O.O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Who here feels the sexual tension between WB and WSB? You guys should just do it. It, being a transmog walk off of course.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/26/2013 07:34 AMPosted by Charax
Honestly, in an even encounter, I'd put hard money on WSB > Warbringer. They just have better players.

Last night's AB RBG:

Warbringer: 1600
WSB: 580

Oops.

Well, there's one of the 10v10 matches.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/26/2013 08:39 AMPosted by Helliondrop
I find it interesting the guild lead of warbringer isn't agreeing to a fair fight O.O

/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/26/2013 08:39 AMPosted by Helliondrop

Hebro, you're not in either guild, and we don't need your assistance in picking maps or organizing events.

Your relevance to the server is you talking about tanking a DPS or some random gank by one of your anonymous blue-geared toons that nobody really cares about.

Join an active guild that does things with the server, instead of sitting on the sidelines cheering/jeering others.

Regardless, I like you Hebro. You just need to be more of an active participant.
Reply Quote
LOL.

So you're conceding you lied about the Holychaos thing?

I don't have to prove anything to you as you guys have the reputation for camping lowbies with multiple 90s and planting flags like "super soldiers". Your timeline was off. The 2nd kill on chaos was to draw you guys out. You took the bait and wiped twice.

02/26/2013 08:49 AMPosted by Charax
Your relevance to the server is you talking about tanking a DPS or some random gank by one of your anonymous blue-geared toons that nobody really cares about.

Not serious, right? What is yours? Talking about your mog in every thread possible? Trying to legitimize your guild on a server that doesn't regard Warbringer as any kind of threat or a guild to watch out for in WPVP?

I was an officer in that guild. I know how that ship is run, remember.
Edited by Iconik on 2/26/2013 8:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Iconik, just admit you lied about the Holychaos thing.

Your credibility is pretty much shot when you have to lie about events to prove some dubious point.
Reply Quote
Iconik, just admit you lied about the Holychaos thing.

Your credibility is pretty much shot when you have to lie about events to prove some dubious point.

Your. Timeline. Is. Off.

We've killed Holy twice. Once to get a fight out of Warbringer, which we got and had fun sitting on you. Watching your people scatter and get caught again as they tried to run away was orgasmic. The Krass fight was TRYING to get you out. Yup. We sought him out to coax WB into a fight.

It worked! And boy was it fun.

Don't pretend that Warbringer isn't known for ONLY engaging at the PVP vendors (snore) or low level alts. Prove everyone wrong and actually do something. At this point it's all about SoL/IV and Cevns guild. Warbringer is no where near being anything but a bunch of Halfhill camping turds.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
If you want to talk timeline, the first raid gank would be the one you organized with WSB on Mortem.

Regarding holychaos, let's revisit what you said earlier in the thread:

And then...

Yup. We sought him out to coax WB into a fight.

So, when you can't keep your stories straight on the same page of a thread, don't be shocked when I find your credibility to be extremely lacking.
Reply Quote
If you want to talk timeline, the first raid gank would be the one you organized with WSB on Mortem.

Regarding holychaos, let's revisit what you said earlier in the thread:

And then...

Yup. We sought him out to coax WB into a fight.

So, when you can't keep your stories straight on the same page of a thread, don't be shocked when I find your credibility to be extremely lacking.

Sigh. You're kind of slow. There were two instances where we ganked Holychaos. I didn't know which time you were talking about. I assumed you were talking about the time we just found him randomly. There's no lie. There were TWO instances where we ganked him. I have absolutely nothing to hide.

And don't act like you guys don't get on Horde toons and /who. I KNOW you do. Then your low levels clog up trade chat with ridiculous trash talk that's completely pathetic. You guys also camp my stream which is an even more effective /who.

You do it. I do it. Every one does it.

Don't take my confusion over which instance you were talking about and trying to turn it into a lie. That's weak.

02/26/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Charax

And I'd do it again. From what I hear he continues to be a giant turd that no one can stand. Good job keeping that idiot around.
Edited by Iconik on 2/26/2013 9:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Right, and as you mentioned in the stream, you mentioned regret about Holychaos because he was ganked previously and you had come to help him when you were still Alliance. So, when you say "We found him", that would imply you were actually a member of WSB.

For purposes of the "timeline", the Mortem raid gank by WSB that you organized would be e first one, correct? Regardless of your justification, I am merely interested in having you admit who started this.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
02/26/2013 08:49 AMPosted by Charax

Hebro, you're not in either guild, and we don't need your assistance in picking maps or organizing events.

Join an active guild that does things with the server, instead of sitting on the sidelines cheering/jeering others.

Regardless, I like you Hebro. You just need to be more of an active participant.

Active participant? Charaxy-boy, I'm probably one of the most active gankers on the server! Active..tsk tsk tsk.

And I like how you STILL skirted around the challenge. You STILL haven't accepted the challenge.

Sounds to me like you're skerd!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]