Mana Tea Charge Buildup?

75 Night Elf Monk
As you can tell from this toon, I've been working my way through LK dungeons as a Mistweaver healer.

Granted, melee-healing is really something to get use to but, despite the nerfs, I've been enjoying myself thus far. But I seem to have run into a stumbling block of sorts.

Mana, in general and I don't know if this is a common issue, seems to be lacking somewhat. Thus, I find myself having to use my Mana Tea ability a great deal. Only issue seems to be problems building up the stacks I need for mana-needs in a pinch.

What's the best way to go about building those up?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You should be consuming mana tea as you're going along. It's not meant to be a quick boost back to full, but something you use throughout the encounter. I recommend glyphing Mana Tea and using it any time you're not at full and you have at least 2 stacks of Mana Tea.
Reply Quote
Yea try glyphing Mana Tea and use it whenever you have 2 stacks. Even if I'm at 90% I still use it...really its become a habit, and I find myself trying to use Mana Tea on other toons lol.

Hmm building them up? Dump your chi? If we're on trash and I still have chi when we're almost done, I'll just Uplift or Chi burst a couple times. Are you using Chi enough? Lots of times in LK dungeons I would find myself with 20 stacks and using it just because lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]