<IB> 10m recruiting semi-hardcore 5.2

As the title states we are currently recruiting for 5.2. With 5.2 we are moving into a semi-hardcore progression mindset for the guild and have every intention of finishing out the tier in the realm top 5 (US 125 and higher). That being said, we fully expect all applicants to understand everything this entails. For more info and to apply visit our website @ www.ib-exodar.enjin.com click the recruitment tab and follow the form on your screen.

If your application is being considered for approval we will follow up w/ you in game and then proceed to a voice interview. Feel free to contact Affiniti in game or add my battletag muffnz#1650.

Thank you.
Edited by Affiniti on 2/26/2013 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump. High need of a moonkin. Still considering all other classes/roles.
Reply Quote
Bump, WTB more.
Reply Quote
I've had some of you already apply. Would like to see more interest. Bump for a guild that's trying to push harder in the next tier.

To answer up to some confusion. NO we are not forming based on 5.2, we have been established as a raiding guild since MoP launch. We are simply striving to achieve higher goals.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
We have an immediate need for 2 dps (dont ask for a class, just drop an app) and 1 strong healer. Our raider expectation tab might seem a little intimidating to some, but it's really not that bad I promise. Look forward to more exodarians hitting us up in the very soon future as 5.2 is getting so very very close.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Loot council? Nope, not happening.
Reply Quote
That's ok. Loot council is in place for the betterment of the raid as a whole and based on things such as performance, attitude, and overall upgrade. Not something as simple as "I want to roll on things until I get all the shiniez and can guild xfer."

If you're not interested feel free to not post here. If you are, then I'm sure your application will be under review soon. Still considering all classes for dps postions, and we still need 1 strong healer that is confident in his/her abilities along w/ 1 priest that's well versed in the ways of both shadow and disc.

Thank you.
Edited by Affiniti on 3/2/2013 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Still need Spriest w/ disc OS and 1 Mage (considering others for that slot though).
Reply Quote
priest filled. WTB Mage/ Rogue. As always considering others as well.
Reply Quote
Bump for a mage
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump for being awesome =)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
bump for something about steak
Reply Quote
<3 venous/ Bump again, WTB that last rdps spot.
Reply Quote
Need disc priest preferably w/ Shadow OS, or vice versa. Contact me in game for more info.
Reply Quote
Still looking
Reply Quote
Bump--- we are looking to trial a tank please see above information if you are interested. Thanks! =)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Looking for a tank still.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]