Ask Mvp.

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Go ahead ask away. I'll answer your question no matter how low your ratings are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What is love?
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
How do magnets work?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Love is when I insert my very rough, long and hard dagger from behind into your body. If you see me coming behind you, I'd just take it. Either way, I will show you my love regardless and you will enjoy it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Draenei paladins are better than human paladins?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/26/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Maytea
How do magnets work?

Every natural magnet has both a North pole and South pole. A characteristic property of the area around the magnet where it has a magnetic force (magnetic field) is that the magnetic field travel from North to South. Another characteristic of magnets is that when two magnets attract, the magnets only attract when the North pole of one magnet is beside the South pole of another magnet, or vice-versa.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/26/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Grant

False, you can't use a double trinket as a Draenei and Draenei's only have some off heal which leads me to a question for you. Why would you choose draenei over human as a paladin? :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Why are there no Preparations A-G?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Because Preparation H ate them.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
02/26/2013 08:12 AMPosted by Mvp
Every natural magnet has both a North pole and South pole. A characteristic property of the area around the magnet where it has a magnetic force (magnetic field) is that the magnetic field travel from North to South. Another characteristic of magnets is that when two magnets attract, the magnets only attract when the North pole of one magnet is beside the South pole of another magnet, or vice-versa.

Couldn't even paraphrase broski?

http://library.thinkquest.org/11924/emagnet.html
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/26/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Mvp

False, you can't use a double trinket as a Draenei and Draenei's only have some off heal which leads me to a question for you. Why would you choose draenei over human as a paladin? :(

Because Draenei look badass idc for the human racial trinket.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/26/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Bustt

What is this? College?
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
02/26/2013 09:14 AMPosted by Mvp

What is this? College?

Hey! We are asking the questions here!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
how can i get 1617 in 2s like u
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/26/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Jefte
how can i get 1617 in 2s like u

Well, you're a warrior, so it shouldn't be that hard if you already have the one button macro.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mvp. Why do the majority of people in this game care about arena ratings so much? Will they ever understand that ratings mean nothing and arenas should only be used for points to get gear and goof around?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It all depends on how competitive are you. The more competitive players see ratings as their ticket to get to play with better players, but ratings and achievements don't mean anything if you didn't get them legitimately. The problem with competitive players is that they become elitist and tend to forget that they themselves at one point were complete garbage at this game. At the moment, for me, I'm just goofing around in my games. I play assassination and still get semi high ratings fairly easy, but I'm just doing it for points. I think this week, I may play serious if my shaman decides to quit being a fagbag and come to the server ^^/")
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/26/2013 11:18 AMPosted by Mvp
It all depends on how competitive are you. The more competitive players see ratings as their ticket to get to play with better players, but ratings and achievements don't mean anything if you didn't get them legitimately. The problem with competitive players is that they become elitist and tend to forget that they themselves at one point were complete garbage at this game. At the moment, for me, I'm just goofing around in my games. I play assassination and still get semi high ratings fairly easy, but I'm just doing it for points. I think this week, I may play serious if my shaman decides to quit being a fagbag and come to the server ^^/")

I think blizz should let alliance and horde arena and rbg together on pvp servers.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
02/26/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Grant
Why do the majority of people in this game care about arena ratings so much?
I'm going to put my spin on this question.

Think back to ancient Rome. There was a great army and there were gladiators who fought in the arena. If you were a soldier in the army you were nothing more to the city than a soldier who fought other soldiers for their Emperor. Great wars outcomes were based off three things; leaders, numbers and strategy. After a war only the leaders would get credit for their winnings. A knight is nothing more than a knight who fights for someone, or something.

Now look at life through a gladiators perspective. You start as a peasant sentenced to die in an arena for mass entertainment. The wealthy and poor would go to the arena and watch as two gladiators face up to the death. If you were successful relying on no one but yourself everyone loved you. The soldiers, the wealthy, the royal, the poor, other gladiators
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]