90 Human Paladin
Realm first will!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
You made yourself a grats thread?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
UE
What's wrong with that? Obviously he's gratting himself and his guildmates since he didn't do it 'himself'.

Go play PvE snob on your other server while the rest of us on Stonemaul forget you ever existed, Poptarts.

Grats Holyshock & <Last Resort>!
Edited by Seventizz on 2/27/2013 12:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Are you actually implying that realm first on Stonemaul means anything? Especially a boss that's been out that long and this close to 5.2. Oh you guys have done nothing else in the other 2 instances. I guess grats on your progression of 4 months in 1 of 3 instances guys. 2 more to go.
Edited by Caides on 2/27/2013 4:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Grats Impossibrews.

Congrats Last Resort refreshing to see someone else grab a realm first.
Edited by Impossibrew on 2/27/2013 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Im just happy they proved all you punks wrong that kept saying "Grats Dulce Bellum on your guaranteed server firsts..." Grats Last Resort. !@#$s gonna get crazy next week :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
The jealousy from the non Stonemaul peeps in this thread with presumably no server first under their belt is quite high in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/27/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Sventizz
The jealousy from the non Stonemaul peeps in this thread with presumably no server first under their belt is quite high in this thread.

The off server trash denigrating Last Resort their achievement when they themselves don't have it is funny!

Grats bros!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

I have ~*~*~realm first 90 Warlock~*~*~ so your argument is invalid. The amount of buttmad irrelevant players in this thread is mind blowing.

Im just happy they proved all you punks wrong that kept saying "Grats Dulce Bellum on your guaranteed server firsts..." Grats Last Resort. !@#$s gonna get crazy next week :)

By this you mean Stonemaul as a whole is going to continue to struggle with Normal modes. Except Dulce Bellum and Ookem in the Dooker. They're the only raiding guilds here, everyone else is irrelevant.

Ookem in the Dooker #1 Guild Stonemaul. But seriously, making a thread like this is like an attention wh0re bragging about having boobs. Grats on your kill though, trolling aside.
Edited by Caides on 2/28/2013 12:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Slaughterbus really hates Stonemaul now doesn't he?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I have ~*~*~realm first 90 Warlock~*~*~ so your argument is invalid. The amount of buttmad irrelevant players in this thread is mind blowing.

Using a bedpan under your 49 dollar office chair in your basement for your realm first warlock, is hardly an impressive feat. Especially on the server Breakingwind which none of us care about.

Still doesn't change your jealousy over a server raiding first. Why else are you in this thread?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
02/28/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Sventizz

Using a bedpan under your 49 dollar office chair in your basement for your realm first warlock, is hardly an impressive feat. Especially on the server Breakingwind which none of us care about.

Still doesn't change your jealousy over a server raiding first. Why else are you in this thread?

Because seeing you get really mad when other people that no longer play on this server post on the forums is hilarious. Continue to tell me how jelly you are of my realm first warlock 7tiz.

02/28/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Freeweezy
Slaughterbus really hates Stonemaul now doesn't he?

<3 Jaeda
Edited by Caides on 2/28/2013 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<3 Jaeda

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
WOOOOOOOOOAH IS THAT JAEDA?

I haven't seen you in like 2 patches!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Because seeing you get really mad when other people that no longer play on this server post on the forums is hilarious. Continue to tell me how jelly you are of my realm first warlock 7tiz.

For those keeping score - this person did not refute my bedpan accusation.

edit: What toon did you play on Stonemaul with?
Edited by Sventizz on 2/28/2013 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Lol, Druidboy.. I like how you say "Are you actually implying that realm first on Stonemaul means anything?" yet here you are scoping out what's going on on Stonemaul.. If it don't mean anything get off our forums.. Just sayin..

Walk if off, dude..
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/27/2013 04:03 AMPosted by Caides
Are you actually implying that realm first on Stonemaul means anything? Especially a boss that's been out that long and this close to 5.2. Oh you guys have done nothing else in the other 2 instances. I guess grats on your progression of 4 months in 1 of 3 instances guys. 2 more to go.

all that gear and no heroic will kill :(
Edited by Foodstamps on 2/28/2013 11:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

Why would I go back into MSV outside of helping people get H Elegon trinket when there's nothing more for me there? I'm working on H Sha so Will means nothing.

Lol, Druidboy.. I like how you say "Are you actually implying that realm first on Stonemaul means anything?" yet here you are scoping out what's going on on Stonemaul.. If it don't mean anything get off our forums.. Just sayin..

Walk if off, dude..

I check these forums purely out of boredom and laughter when people get their jimmies all rustled. Also, to put this straight, grats to YOUR GUILD for getting H Will. Everything said regarding your guild is directed towards the person posting a thread about your guild.
Edited by Caides on 3/1/2013 12:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Lol, that's why he's angry. Good find!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]