Grats <Last Resort>

90 Night Elf Druid
"Yeah, I'd get that kill, but, uh, I'm, uh, working on other stuff."

Don't worry random lock, you'll get it... someday.

So whining in every thread on a server you're not on and somehow Seven is the angry one?! How sad.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock

So whining in every thread on a server you're not on and somehow Seven is the angry one?! How sad.

You must be really mad I'm picking on your friend or something to keep posting, random level 88 Druid nobody seems to care about.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Priest

You must be really mad I'm picking on your friend or something to keep posting, random level 88 Druid nobody seems to care about.

Lol, shows what you know about Stonemaul. Anesthetist is a legend on these forums.

How come decent PVErs like Poorguy & Abusedgoat don't stalk our forums? Instead we get these randoms that no one has a clue about who don't even have the kill like this thread is about?
Edited by Sventizz on 3/1/2013 12:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock

Lol, shows what you know about Stonemaul. Anesthetist is a legend on these forums.

I actually just recently xferred off Stonemaul, doesn't mean I care who they are. Grats on being someone on the forums? Clearly you're not that important if I don't remember you. Also, shouldn't you be leveling your Pikachu or something since that's all you're capable of doing in this game?
Edited by Caides on 3/1/2013 12:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Priest

I actually just recently xferred off Stonemaul, doesn't mean I care who they are. Grats on being someone on the forums? Clearly you're not that important if I don't remember you.

If you don't know me, then clearly you've either recently suffered a brain injury, or you were never even on this server. What was your name?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock

I actually just recently xferred off Stonemaul, doesn't mean I care who they are. Grats on being someone on the forums? Clearly you're not that important if I don't remember you.

If you don't know me, then clearly you've either recently suffered a brain injury, or you were never even on this server. What was your name?

Of course I know who you are. Caides is my warlock, and during the rest of my time on Stonemaul I played Slaughterbus/Druidboy.
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Priest
Hm, not names I recall. Did you post on the forums while you were here or did you finally grow a pair when you left?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I actually just recently xferred off Stonemaul, doesn't mean I care who they are. Grats on being someone on the forums? Clearly you're not that important if I don't remember you. Also, shouldn't you be leveling your Pikachu or something since that's all you're capable of doing in this game?

Thanks! And I'm actually fighting mantid right now, on my way to 90, otherwise I'd have Sha down. All the "relevant" players have had it on farm for weeks and weeks now. What's your excuse?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
03/01/2013 12:44 AMPosted by Sventizz
Hm, not names I recall. Did you post on the forums while you were here or did you finally grow a pair when you left?

No I still posted on the forums, I just didn't troll because it was frowned on in Resurgence most of the time.

Thanks! And I'm actually fighting mantid right now, on my way to 90, otherwise I'd have Sha down. All the "relevant" players have had it on farm for weeks and weeks now. What's your excuse?

I took a break until 3 weeks ago :(. What's your excuse for not being 90?
Edited by Caides on 3/1/2013 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Priest
What's your excuse for not being 90?

I gotta say. The stranger makes a good point. You do play often as per realID shows me. Why is it taking you so long to level?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Real talk. I'm not 90 because I've had to take so many breaks from the leveling process to protect my precious server's honor!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Caides

No matter what you say or kills you get they weren't achieved on stonemaul were population has severely dwindled we started what a month ago and chose to go after will as a group and we achieved our goal some of us think of stonemaul as home for our wow life seeing we've been here so long.

In my opinion you sold out and you only come back to these forums because you feel like you are superior and you prolly suffer from messiah syndrome.

On your server you are nothing I even checked your forums to find ZERO posts made by you trolling or serious.

So as this forum legend above me calls it. Real talk, I'll take irrelevant content with my band of merry Retards over transferring to a server were in the eyes of the masses i don't exist.

Now go ahead and spell correct everything i've said this being your only real defense. I'm a Dumb hilly billy most people know this but remember, I'm the dumb hillybilly who killed the boss you cant!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/01/2013 05:01 AMPosted by Mohinder

NO !

@caides I dont see why this is so interesting to you. As a warlock whos played here for years, raiding with some of the best guilds stonemaul has ever had, achieving MULTIPLE server firsts, including this one, I personally thought you had a reputation as a pretty good lock lol. But in the end, achievements attained on this server cannot be compared to those of another server; based on player base, etc.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
03/01/2013 08:20 AMPosted by Crazyazn

NO !

@caides I dont see why this is so interesting to you. As a warlock whos played here for years, raiding with some of the best guilds stonemaul has ever had, achieving MULTIPLE server firsts, including this one, I personally thought you had a reputation as a pretty good lock lol. But in the end, achievements attained on this server cannot be compared to those of another server; based on player base, etc.

I remember when you lied about your age so that we would invite you to Ruin. SO LONG AGO.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

I remember when you lied about your age so that we would invite you to Ruin. SO LONG AGO.

FOERELI IZ 4 FAST MOVE
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
How can you say Dulce and Ookem are the only real guilds? At launch dulce was still on elegon when my guild was on wind lord. Then we lost half or our raid group but still.. There are about 5 raiding guilds on the server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
This became such a mess that I skipped reading the new posts and Im just posting to tell you that I havent read this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
UE
03/01/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Poptya
This became such a mess that I skipped reading the new posts and Im just posting to tell you that I havent read this thread.

Seeing as how you're not even on this server - who cares what you read?
Reply Quote
grats on your kill. outdated as it might be, your group is still the first on this dead server to do it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]