Your Character's Dream Love Partner

100 Worgen Death Knight
As in romantic partner, not a primarily sexual relationship. I always picture Wolvigar ending up in a relationship with a female gnome.

What of you all?
Reply Quote
13 Human Priest
I am crazy about High elves, I wish a person could roll a blood elf and make it a High elf with blue eyes and come to Alliance side..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
An elf of a dranei, most likely night elf.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
He probably would ignore race (to an extent...) as long as the person loved the sea.
Reply Quote
57 Gnome Monk
As in romantic partner, not a primarily sexual relationship. I always picture Wolvigar ending up in a relationship with a female gnome.

What of you all?

Stonesmiter, being perfectly vile, would go for whatever female he was able to run down and catch.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Another orc, loyal to the Horde, military background, honorable, fertile and eager to bear children. Stonz is a pretty direct, straight up orc of Thrall's Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Kien would want another Sin'dorei Blood Knight. Someone that's his equal, honorable, loyal, and straightforward with what she wants.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zan has a thing for priests.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Mindi isn't exactly picky, buuut she's kinda' freaking out about the whole mortality thing, so she'd probably be more likely to pick a life partner from her own race to, you know, keep the species going.
Reply Quote
52 Goblin Shaman
Someone who's filthy, stinkin' rich and can buy Cheatsy lots and lots of expensive jewelry and clothes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
A night elf or blood elf rogue that enjoys the rogue lifestyle.
Reply Quote
Romance? Meh...

I'm dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Romance? Meh...

I'm dead.
Reply Quote
23 Human Priest
I would love to find a romantic partner. But all the ones I seem to find want the cyber-jollies, and that to me is not romantic. Aren't there any rpers out there who are willing to have a romantic relationship without taking it to the extreme?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Admyral here doesn't discriminate, he loves all women of the world, the perfect mate for him is a willing humanoid!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Lurissa would like a Draenei, either gender.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Alexstrasza is humaniod form. Or dragon form.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
While love isn't quite something Ros believes in, she could definately benefit from a something with eaqual parts scholarly or intellectual and phyically stimulating. Someone smart, or strong, with knowledge of something not often studied; preferrably a female Naga or Centaur or something from the opposite faction. No Forsaken, of course, for many extremely obvious reasons. This is all assuming she could pull herself from her current work to invest time in such a relationship in the first place.
Edited by Rosyllyn on 3/1/2013 2:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/27/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Vivieka
I would love to find a romantic partner. But all the ones I seem to find want the cyber-jollies, and that to me is not romantic. Aren't there any rpers out there who are willing to have a romantic relationship without taking it to the extreme?

^ This.
Of course, I'm dating someone who RPs. You'd think this would solve my lack of romance in RP, buuut we refuse to throw our characters together simply because it fancies us. If they fall in love, great. If not, oh wells.
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
Human male. Not a lightslinger.....Found him already.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]