Your Character's Dream Love Partner

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would prefer Demi to end up with someone quiet and emotionally stable. Someone who's mature but still finds her silliness humorous. She's pretty outgoing and silly so I feel like a mature, quiet, STRONG, AND BEAUTIFUL man would make a good partner for her.

I don't know whether I would want to know them OOC or just keep it anonymous. I feel like it would be new and exciting to just keep it strictly IC.

I feel like Demi would be good with another Blood Elf or a Troll.
Edited by Deminique on 3/5/2013 3:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Rha would ideally hook up with Alexstrasza. Back in the realm of reality however, he is single, mostly because he is a warlock and people don't trust him at all. He could almost form a relationship with any woman not shorter than he is. sorry dwarves and gnomes :P maybe draenei...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Lia has no real interests in a partner.

Her cousin, my Druid, however, is now thinking about hooking up with a female blood elf...when he once used to hate him. Funny, because that's what he kinda already did, her hur.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Tandrelyna wants a man who pays attention to the little things, doesn't mind her instability, and would love her no matter what. Someone who isn't selfish, wouldn't let her walk all over her, a blood elven male, a warlock or death knight, or someone who understands her. As long as their loyal to the horde and her, she will be fine, and as long as they have the same burning hatred for Garrosh.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If she were looking.. would require male with a strong mind and loyal heart. Not afraid to make an !@#$ of himself to make her smile and laugh. Willing to stand by her no matter who she stood against. Willing to dance with her whenever she requested..listened when she spoke and actually spoke back. Protective, flirty, daring and secure in who they are. MUST continue to look at her/treat her as if she were a treasure he was lucky enough to call his own. (instead of the usual...well, I don't have to put forth any effort because you are already mine..)

As to the race/class of the male.. is not as important to Star as the wit and charm he displays in her presence..

*example* Star made up some bags and went to starting zone to pass out to new chars..(she enjoys such things) and attempted to give to a charming, well mannered and somewhat courtly male tauren.. .. alas, he was from another realm and Blizz would not let her trade with him.. but his demeanor and presentation were wonderfully refreshing ...would gladly roam Mulgor with such a charming male...*
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Jorym has been so dedicated in his service to the light that he seldom finds time to think about wooing a lady.

Because of his upbringing, he holds women in high regard. He realizes the equality of the sexes, and can admire the beauty of a good fighting form, as well as the intelligence and education of any woman. They don't need to be a woman of breeding, but an individual, one who can stand on her own, yet yearns for the strength of his arm to hold her and keep her close.

And woo her he would do. Taking long walks while talking and learning about one another, finding a common ground that might be fertile for romance. Simple flowers, and candies, yes, but also moonlit horseback riding in the surf, dinners by candlelight, and serving to her every need. Reading the works of the poets of Azeroth, perhaps even gentle verse from his own pen, if she inspires him enough.

And fighting beside one another against a common foe, watching each others back, and finding a pub or tavern to toss back a few, and laugh at the close calls of the day. Spending a day by a quiet pool or lake, and speaking of dreams and wishes. And if it developes into more, warm embraces, and gentle kisses. Passion and desires will be fulfilled in marriage, and not before.
Edited by Jorym on 3/7/2013 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
23 Human Priest
@Jorym, You are on the wrong realm!!! I adore you already, too bad cross realm romance is kind of difficult...hmmm.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wow, Jorym. I want your character in real life. :o
Reply Quote
42 Human Hunter
@ Jorym

Good lord man! Stop putting up such stiff competition.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zen
Tyr would prefer to find a female dragon for his RP, but he can't seem to find one.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Damn, Jorym took all of our girls...
Reply Quote
Velaendia would be happy to find someone who isn't put off by the scarring on her face, shares her enthusiasm for the pursuit of knowledge, and can put up with her habit of rambling on about subjects she's fond of. Likely a member of her own race, as she's still not 100% comfortable around the other races of the Horde (she can work with them, she's just... not entirely used to the idea of working alongside three races that have a history of trying to kill her people.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Damn, Jorym took all of our girls...

Paladins get all the girls...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Too true... us Death Knights, we get some girls, but they all are very... unusual...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Jorym has been so dedicated in his service to the light that he seldom finds time to think about wooing a lady.

Because of his upbringing, he holds women in high regard. He realizes the equality of the sexes, and can admire the beauty of a good fighting form, as well as the intelligence and education of any woman. They don't need to be woman of breeding, but an individual, one who can stand on her own, yet yearns for the strength of his arm to hold her and keep her close.

And woo her he would do. Taking long walks while talking and learning about one another, finding a common ground that might be fertile for romance. Simple flowers, and candies, yes, but also moonlit horseback riding in the surf, dinners by candlelight, and serving to her every need. Reading the works of the poets of Azeroth, perhaps even gentle verse from his own pen, if she inspires him enough.

And fighting beside one another against a common foe, watching each others back, and finding a pub or tavern to toss back a few, and laugh at the close calls of the day. Spending a day by a quiet pool or lake, and speaking of dreams and wishes. And if it developes into more, warm embraces, and gentle kisses. Passion and desires will be fulfilled in marriage, and not before.

/sigh
*brightens* "Maybe Jorym would consider instructing a few males of both factions? "
Edited by Ebha on 3/6/2013 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
/sigh
*brightens* "Maybe Jorym would consider instructing a few males of both factions? "

Enha, You have no idea how many times I have heard this in real life. My wife enjoys receiving her little pillow notes, letting her know how much I appreciate and love her each and every day. I make it a point to tell her everyday (and we have been married for 11 years so far) I love her.

Is it really that difficult for men to fully appreciate and care about their significant other or wife? I did not marry until late in my life, and now, my wife reaps the benefits of all the love and desire I had thought and wished for all those years. I respect my woman, for her own merits and I wooed her for three years. Reading love poems, and spending time with her and talking with her.

Men, take the time to get to know her, you will be so surprised at the woman you find. They have thoughts and wants and desires of their own, and discovering them, and making some of them true for her, will be a blessing for both of you.

Jorym is merely an extension of myself in a fantasy setting. And I so enjoy meeting and talking with the many people that make this game so worthwhile. I moved Jorym to a new RP realm for it is in RPing that I find an even greater enjoyment in the game.

Romance is not dead. Nor is common decency and thoughtfulness. I love to pamper my wife. I open doors for her, I pull out chairs for her. Simple things, yes, but they show so just how important she is to me, and how much I love her.
Edited by Jorym on 3/7/2013 8:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zen
I feel like I'm reading a romantic short story.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Jorym, you should consider cloning yourself (though I don't think one can clone personality...). Men such as you, although they most certainly exist, are sadly rare.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Jorym,

It's not that we think romance is dead. Far from it my good man. In fact we, me especially, would love to constantly tell our lovers that we love them, to give the flowers, do the little things that honestly we've always wanted to do as innocent boys. It's that too few of us exert the effort or, more personally for me, can't exert the effort. I say that because, at least in my area, women apparently hate it when we exert the effort to actually be caring and loving. They call it tacky and it apparently it turns them off faster than the speed of light. We try to be nice and they assume we're trying to get into their pants. Most appreciate gentlemanly efforts but I've seen more who look like they'd rather kick a guy in the nads for acting like a gentleman.

What I've seen is that women around my area love guys who, by me just looking, act like they need to punch and/or kill something every five minutes and have a need to be as loud as possible. The kind of guys that you just want to punch in the face for being so obnoxious.

That's why my characters are highly cynical. Especially Kien here who is basically my cynical side personified. I know romance isn't dead and I'm sure other know it too. However if they are like me then we've never had any real chance or no longer had a desire to fully express it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]