Still looking for a good guild

86 Worgen Death Knight
My main is a level 90 ret paladin and be working on a few other characters between before and after patch 5.2 though mostly bank charaters. The guild I'm in really not doing much of anything or thats how I felt anyways, so im looking for a new alliance guild thats might be open enough to add me to there ranks though I would like to see it with this bank toon first. Sadly with the job I have the only day I might able do any real raiding or pvping is 10am- 3pm (colorado time) monday- saterday and any time on sundays.

I'm hoping to find a guild that is a little more serious to how the guild is being run, by all means I'm not asking for a hardcore group but I don't want to join one thats run by little kids that don't know what there doing. I'm not looking for a leveling guild but one that would do a little of everything and work as a team and not full of just a few people and there alts. I enjoy both pve and pvp though I would like to get into some pvp teams for RBG and/or Arenas.

So with that said I hope to fine one that would take me in and give me a shot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Finding a raiding group that runs 12pm - 5pm server will be really tricky, since most guilds have raiding on evening hours. That said, I can see your Paladin and you are pretty nicely geared. I wish you the best of luck in your guild search!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]