Wednesday, 27 February 2013 and away I go

MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Well, it's decided. I cancelled my recurring subscription, time runs out 11 March, and I've sent an email to withdraw from the MVP program because I'm really not doing anything in it. (I used to hang out in Customer Support and help anyone I could, but I haven't even been over there to say hi in forever. I only post here and even that has been dwindling.) A week before my 44th birthday. I'll have that 6-month sub to spend on myself in some other way.

I'm still undecided on the permanence, but I'm leaning toward not expecting to come back. Not enough that I'm emptying the guild bank and deleting the characters. I always thought that was rather over-the-top.

As for the two websites, I have no intention of ditching those. At this point my plan is that they'll remain available as long as there is a WOW and Sentinels and the possibility of players wanting to use them. (In fact, as far as I'm concerned, players from any realm could read and post on the fiction one -- it just takes emailing me to set up a username.)

-- SentinelsWiki (dot) Net
-- WowRPFiction (dot) Net

There have been way way way too many people I've interacted with over the years to even do any sort of justice by making a personalized list and goodbye (and I'll still be floating around a couple weeks more). I do check my email: Eilethalua (at) gmail (dot) com and have a Google+ page for Blue, so anyone who wants to send a hello is welcome to.

I'm not sure how quickly the Blizzard-side change will occur, nor whether all my past green will poof to normal text, but I'm sure it will be seen soon enough.

SOOOOOO, that's my hump day news.

How is YOUR hump day going?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pandora is playing The Bee Gees for some reason. As for my day, well I'm stayin' alive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]