Call me for raiding....maybe..

100 Night Elf Druid
TLDR at the bottom

So, my guild has an issue. We used to raid, now we don't. Some of us would like to do so again. We have literally not done a single raid in Mist and sorry, but LFR ....is not the same. We figure we have 3 options. We can try and recruit people individually - except that didn't work out too well, or we can either merge into another guild or have one merge in with us. So, with that in mind, here's a little about us...

We have 6 people currently who want to raid on a regular basis. We have 1 more who will likely be back soon and a few others who are on and off but certainly not reliable. We've all been playing since at least Vanilla, some of us since beta. We did the semi-hardcore thing but after BC took the more casual route. We enjoy raiding and we're somewhat decent at it - when we can - but we are all grown ups with lives and jobs and spouses and some kids so WoW is not top priority. For the last few years we've raided 2 or 3 nights a week and done a lot of drunk pvp in between! Cata somewhat killed our raiding, it just got boring, and people never bounced back when Mist came out. Oh, and we're a bunch of a-holes (the fun kind, not the bad kind). You don't want to deal with us if you want family-style playtime, that isn't us.

So, we're looking for one of the following:

- a guild that will take all six of us (send me a note about what classes if you're interested)

or

- a group who would like to join us. We're a lvl 25 guild and raid nights used to be Sun/Tues 8:30-11 but can change if needed but no weekends and no earlier a start than 8:00. We don't really care of you're new to raiding, we can teach that. Gear is obviously not an issue since we haven't done anything this expansion to keep up ourselves. Our main concern is that we get people with personalities that work with our group.

Probably best to send me an ingame mail or a note here. I pop on long enough to check mail but have been playing GW2 as there is not much for me to do in WoW atm.

TLDR: group of 6 looking for a guild that will take all six of us or a group that wants to join us.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
TLDR: you are bad, thanks for stopping by!!!! PS: !@#$ kek
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Nisao, give me a whisper when I am on tonight. Or I will hopefully find you online. I will be online by about 6 PM EST.

Our guild is composed of people almost exactly like your group, except that we have been able to raid this expac - spouses, kids, work, etc. But we like to play WoW and we like to raid.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
said from the heart Skoal, I'd expect nothing less from you...

and thanks Catar, I'll pop on later!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
always from the heart <3!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
We would be interested in having you join, Throw a whisper to myself, Alistairbane, Malefusbane, Keiarha, or Monomorte in game :) One of us can help you :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Haha! You cannot haz! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]