Battle Pet Competition

95 Night Elf Rogue
You'll also see level 1s sitting out in Icecrown just to camp for the Scourged Whelplings. :\ As well as the sudden barrage of level 1/55s begging for a CRZ invite.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I propose a temporary truce in these areas where there are CRZ folks trying to take what belongs to VecCo. Alliance can take down the CRZ Horde and Horde can take down the CRZ alliance.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
03/04/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Urkela
I propose a temporary truce in these areas where there are CRZ folks trying to take what belongs to VecCo. Alliance can take down the CRZ Horde and Horde can take down the CRZ alliance.
The other half and myself have been doing this. If it's clear it's someone actually on server, we just leave them alone, regardless of faction. :)
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Shaman
I understand that the dks have a face. and "less of an intruder" is still an intruder. I am after the minfernal myself, and someone here to avoid CRZ saying that the CRZ server is not your server, well, that is a lie, it is the server your toon has been put on by blizzard.

Do NOT complain about CRZ on your own server, and then decide to bring it to VeCo. I am pretty much killing 5-10 different dk's on this server a day, who have no intention of staying here after they get what they want.

That being said, even a nice locust who arrived in the swarm of locusts.... is still a locust.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Just wanna post that i got mine about 3 minutes ago, kudos to Krein for givin a hand with the horde dk problem. if anyone is going for one and wants help with alliance death knights feel free to send me a battletag request
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Seeing the community come together like this is marvelous - joining together and fighting the same threat found on both factions.

(◉◞౪◟◉)
Splendid

Too bad it's the price we have to pay for CRZ screwing things up.
Reply Quote
I play oceanic times and will keep an eye out if in these areas.
I briefly considered just putting one toon in veco to get the rares/etc that i couldn't get anymore but my research on this realm led me to transfer here and now i could't imagine playing elsewhere
Edit - I also am tired of level 1's asking for battletag invite so they can farm rares
Edited by Tekren on 3/12/2013 8:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I've been doing the same. I have my 80 hordie parked there too... And I patrol killing any off-realm DK I see.

I've been pretty vocal on other forums, reddit, etc about recruiting folk to VeCo... But not to just camp and leave!

You DKs... You're on notice.

If you think VeCo is the cool place (and it is), then reroll or transfer and STAY.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
03/04/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Mikejoneswho
level 58 death knights in dalaran now who I'm assuming are after TLPD/huntard pets.

Point of interest: Hunter pets won't be account wide. So no DK is going to be able to tame Loque'nahak.

Hunters will have to make friends here to do that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]