Blizz i want stay arcane!!

(Locked)

90 Dwarf Mage
Plenty of "real pro mages" post here. FYI just because you've cleared content doesn't make you a "pro"

to make it clear i'm not pro and i never said that i'm but dudes from LFR are real pros on this forum so all yours guys have fun and keep the drama going ;D
Edited by Neonin on 3/1/2013 3:34 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/01/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Neonin
" If you’re in a guild that generally kills a few heroic raid bosses at most, then you could probably improve your DPS by 20-30% or more just by hitting the right buttons at the right time and worrying less about arcana like soft caps."

So....much....truth...it HURTS.
100 Undead Priest
03/01/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Neonin
to make it clear i'm not pro

We know...

and i never said that i'm

No, but you did put others down by calling them unprofessional and inexperienced even though you can't even use the contraction "I'm" properly. Many of the people you insulted actually HELP people on these forums which is a very "professional" gesture.

but dudes from LFR are real pros on this forum so all yours guys have fun

Again, who are these mysterious LFR-only raiders you keep speaking of? Also, if you want to be taken seriously you might want to brush up on your grammar and spelling a little bit. You even edited your own post and didn't fix all of your grammatical errors.
Edited by Fathermáxi on 3/2/2013 7:43 PM PST
90 Dwarf Mage
i'm posting now on mmo champion scrub
90 Blood Elf Mage
Neonin has earned the achievement [Drunkposting]!
90 Dwarf Mage
LOL thx!
100 Undead Priest
i'm posting now on mmo champion scrub

Why?

I also find it amusing that you continue to defend yourself with name-calling instead of using evidence of knowledge or skill to back your claims. Oh, and I got on my Mage yesterday and absolutely love the changes to frost. I was able to switch a few key-bindings around now that pet freeze is useless against raid bosses and I seem to be receiving many more procs than prior to 5.2.

Neonin has earned the achievement [Drunkposting]!

LOL!

Also, I thought he was done posting here as well. What a shame.
90 Dwarf Mage
I also find it amusing that you continue to defend yourself with name-calling instead of using evidence of knowledge or skill to back your claims

LOL you are so BAD! you have no idea what is going on with the Mages at all!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]