What is the deal

100 Blood Elf Paladin
With Blood Elves with purple eyes? Seriously, I see them everywhere.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I assume this is an MRP phenomenon?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Correct.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I'm guessing you're seeing this mostly in rogues or hunters? Perhaps hunters with black cats for pets?

The nearest guess I could venture would be that they're probably paying homage to the grand-daddy of Mary Sues: Drizzt Do'Urden.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
These eyes

are cryin'
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Drizzt ruining everything of course. I should have known.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It has to do with the outdated yet still clung to RPG guides. Most of the information has been claimed by Blizzard as outdated and mostly Retconned until further notice. But people still cling to their purple eyed elves because they wish to be the special snowflakes they deep down are not.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/28/2013 02:37 AMPosted by Aganaer
Drizzt ruining everything of course. I should have known.

Lol... it's a red flag... but purple <3
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
Because http://new.weavesilk.com/?zwr2

(Hint: It has something to do with cold weather.)
Reply Quote
91 Orc Shaman
Swobu has rainbow eyes.
Reply Quote
I could see the eyes -under- the fel glow being different colors, but the glow is so strong that I feel like...you wouldn't see whatever the natural color was.

That's a pretty Snowflake Thoard.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
My...my eyes are purple.

:<
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Thokk. Swobu. Same thread.

*cheers as the thread explodes into cherry grog and cactus-apple surprise!*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
To be fair, I cannot blame them on their choice of color. Purple is pretty much the best color. Objectively.
Reply Quote
30 Human Warlock
02/28/2013 08:27 AMPosted by Sinlinara
To be fair, I cannot blame them on their choice of color. Purple is pretty much the best color. Objectively.
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Mage
02/28/2013 08:27 AMPosted by Sinlinara

I prefer blue; if I was green, I would die.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer.php?artist=redknuckle&cat=warcraft&art=1

thats why
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dey has pretty color in eyes. But can dey see why Dugathar love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
My belf has green eyes...I love purple eyes..pity we have no Drow elves
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Tired of the same ol boring eyes ya see gazin blearily back atcha in tha mirror each mornin? Done wit all tha guys an gals fallin head ovah heals for eyes more vibrant an fancy than your own? Wanna catch their eyes... wit your EYES?

Well, step right up, folks, gatha round, and buy your very own eye coloration transformation Ranstasia Gnollhousen's Snake Oil potion! Ya heard right! And taday only you can get 50% off this amazin, life transformin, heart stealin, color rectifyin potion! Gob made with little to no outsourcin! Good ol home brewed probably guaranteed in some way but no promises eye coloration miracle oil! We got purple, rainbow, pitch black, eyes that change on tha hour! You'll look AMAZIN just like ya always wanted wit almost no side effects! Maybe she's born wit it... maybe it's Gnollhousen Snake Oil!

Void where prohibited, unpredictable when used on Undead, keep away from small animals, children, and Succubi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]