[A]-BroDoYouEvenLift-

90 Human Mage
-BroDoYouEvenLift- Is a newly formed lvl 7 PvP Guild. We are LF Alliance PvPers for our RBG / Arena teams! We are not trying to be a cocky PvP guild but we are also trying to push to become a very good PvP Guild.
Rated-BG Team----
We got 2 RBG Team ranks. Its not really for skill its mostly because people play on diff days. Maybe in the future we can make a "hardcore" RBG team but not for 5.2. 5.2 We are mostly going to get use to each other and have fun while trying to be a alright PvP guild.
Arenas----
We got a couple of people that are really into it and we will try to mix guildes together to see how it works. 2s and 3s will mostly be worked on...5s is a lil harder more like a mini battleground but we will do those to and earn how it works.
------------If any drama happens our Officers will be all over it. We got Vent and soon will have repairs PST or add my real id...Shanareeder2@hotmail.com for questions and or invite!
Reply Quote
What happened to hellscream elites? What happened to the guild to the guild on the horde side? What guild are you going to start/recruit for next week?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/01/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Vodan
What happened to hellscream elites? What happened to the guild to the guild on the horde side? What guild are you going to start/recruit for next week?

Hellscream Elites was made in Dec 2012 and got to lvl 20 in a month which is alright. It merged with Arobies new guild League of Shadows. That guild is now lvl 25 and alive and well. They Do RBGs and always bring a fight to Tol Barad. The guild i had before Hellscream Elites was Forgotten PvP Spirits. That guild was made April 2012 and was a very big guild at that time.July that guild died because i went Horde for the first time. In Oct 2012 the guild came back. It did well but i went Horde again (2nd time) and it died and people in that guild both made 2 diff guilds. One was hardcore the other was less hardcore. The hardcore PvP guild was called Rejuvenation and they got to 1400-1800 in RBGs since this season started. They went to Darkspear 2 weeks after i came Alliance. It feels like when i make a guild i make a group of friends come together. This guild is becoming very active and i knew i was going to make 1 more PvP guild on Alliance and stick with it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
-UPDATE FOR 5.2- For 5.2 we are taking anyone 85+ anyone below can't join. We are starting RBGs 22nd of March and we are lvl 12!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
-UPDATE FOR 5.2 / SEASON13- We merged with "Forgotten PvP Spirits" My old guild i made in April 2012. Guild is becoming very active!!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
02/28/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Ilovepizza
We are not trying to be a cocky PvP guild

02/28/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Ilovepizza
-BroDoYouEvenLift-

wat
Reply Quote
03/16/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Positive
We are not trying to be a cocky PvP guild

-BroDoYouEvenLift-

wat

A cocky guild name...not many cocky players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]