[A] <Torn Reality> is recruiting!

100 Night Elf Druid
<Torn Reality> is currently recruiting quality players to join our ranks!

All of us in the guild like to play for different reasons. We like to raid. We like to PvP. We like to complete achievements, both personal ones and guild ones. We like to level up alts. We like to help each other out and most importantly, we like to enjoy our time together. No matter what you're looking to do in game, someone here will share a common interest. We are very social and most of us can be found in vent at any given time of day.

Trash Heroes raids Tues 6p-8p and Thurs/Fri from 6p-9p server time.

Taco Tappers raids Wed/Fri from 7p-10p server time

We are looking to build up a third raid team.
We currently are recruiting a raid leader and any capable players to fill the roles.

Leveling/social members welcome as well.

Our loot system is Need Before Greed

Why are we a 10 player raiding guild? We like the close-knit intimacy of smaller raids. We like the challenge of raiding with a group that is small enough that everyone is a valued player. That's not to say that 25 player raiding isn't fun, but it's just not for us.

We are looking for mature players who are interested in raiding, clearing content, gaining achievements, having fun and more!

We are very laid back, but we do mean business when it comes to raiding. We are looking for people who are willing to learn and progress, working together towards a common goal.

You can check us out online at tornreality.guildlaunch.com to fill out an application, email me at trgmxuja@gmail.com with questions, add my battle tag Xuja#1311 or find any of the following members in game for more information:

Xuja / Rændrop (æ=ALT 145)
Agustus / Cahn
Taeverthor
Yana
Triepod
Stärlet
Edited by Xuja on 6/18/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
We have short tanks :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Still looking to fill a couple slots for our weekend raid. If you're looking for a guaranteed raid spot, hit us up!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
We'd love to have you join us if you're looking for a great place with friendly people, lots of fun guild events, quarterly raffles, and a few different raid teams to fit your needs! Come and check us out if you are interested!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i supply cakes and pies
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Updated our raid times for our third group. We are looking for good people to join us!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Welcome to all of our new members! We're still looking for more people to join our ranks! Is your guild not raiding? Are you in a stagnant guild with no social activity? Did your guild leave the server and now you're all alone? Do you want to have some fun with some cool people? Come join us!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Updated our progression.

We are currently looking to rebuild our third raid team. We had some people have to leave due to real life issues. We'd like a solid raid leader and if you're looking for a raiding spot, we could have it here for you!

Xuja#1311
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
almost makes me wish I could raid lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
almost makes me wish I could raid lol

Hi Kestal! Even if you can't raid, we're a great place to hang out! We have lots of people across all different levels. We're pretty social and have a really good group of people here. Lots of us are altoholics and run up toons all over the place. A lot of people are in here leveling up. We'd be more than happy to have you join us if you're looking for a guild to give you some perks and a place where you can have some fun!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Currently looking for a resto shammy or disc priest for our group 2 which raids Wed/Thur from 7p-10p. Look for any of the following people in game for details:

Xuja (Xuja#1311)
Boombeastie
Stärlet (ALT 0228)
Mônkk (ALT 147)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
free bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Update to recruitment needs:
Currently looking for a resto shammy or holy pally for our group 2 which raids Wed/Thur from 7p-10p. Look for any of the following people in game for details:

Boombeastie
Stärlet (ALT 0228)
Mônkk (ALT 147)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello,
A few guildies and I are looking for move some of our characters into a raiding guild. We have several different types of characters that may be of some use to you. We're currently in a low population casual guild and looking for something with a decent population and high activity. If you're interested, please message me or Noxy in game.

Thanks,
Dai
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi Daiyuli,

Sorry for the slow response, I was away all weekend and didn't get a chance to write to you. I am definitely interested in speaking with you to find out if we can help meet your needs. My battle tag is Xuja#1311 and I am on most evenings. I will look for you and Noxy both and see if we can get together.

If anything, you can type /who torn reality and then just ask to speak with an officer and we can go from there.

Hello,
A few guildies and I are looking for move some of our characters into a raiding guild. We have several different types of characters that may be of some use to you. We're currently in a low population casual guild and looking for something with a decent population and high activity. If you're interested, please message me or Noxy in game.

Thanks,
Dai
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Good Day,

I am currently looking to join a guild that does a little regular raiding however, there are a few issues.

1. I am probably not geared well enough.

2. I haven't raided with a specific group of people before.

I am obviously in another guild at this time, but have already talked to my guild leader about me moving my toon elsewhere. He is happy with that decision, if I am able to go to a new home.

Please take a look at my gear and see if it is adequate, and if so, please contact me in game. I am usually on this toon or on Goldfarmer.

Thank you for your time,
Jàsmyn
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi Jàsmyn!

I am going to pass your information along to the person in charge of our second raid team. Gear is definitely something to work on, which is easy to get started with valor, LFRs, crafted items and more!

We'd love to be able to talk to you more in game. You can look for me or just type /who torn reality and have someone find me and we can go from there :)

Xuja

Good Day,

I am currently looking to join a guild that does a little regular raiding however, there are a few issues.

1. I am probably not geared well enough.

2. I haven't raided with a specific group of people before.

I am obviously in another guild at this time, but have already talked to my guild leader about me moving my toon elsewhere. He is happy with that decision, if I am able to go to a new home.

Please take a look at my gear and see if it is adequate, and if so, please contact me in game. I am usually on this toon or on Goldfarmer.

Thank you for your time,
Jàsmyn
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Update to recruitment needs:
Currently looking for resto druid or a mistweaver monk as well as a non pally tank for our group 2 which raids Wed/Thur from 7p-10p. Look for any of the following people in game for details:

Boombeastie
Stärlet (ALT 0228)
Mônkk (ALT 147)
Edited by Xuja on 5/30/2013 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Trash Heroes starts heroic progression this week.

Still looking to fill a couple spots in our second raid group Wed/Thur 7p-10p. See above post for recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Our group 2 has changed their raid times. Here are the current recruitment needs:

Currently looking for resto druid or a mistweaver monk as well as a non pally tank for our group 2 which raids Wed/Fri from 7p-10p. Look for any of the following people in game for details:

Boombeastie
Stärlet (ALT 0228)
Mônkk (ALT 147)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]