LF raiding guild

90 Human Warrior
Been back for a few months now after taking a long and much needed break from the game.lol
Now the wife and I are ready to get back to raiding so if you have any spots open for us just let me know. We played for many years and have lots of experience. I'm a Fury Warrior and shes a Shadow Priest atm. ;)

Thanks for looking.
Edited by Amoprobos on 2/22/2013 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
<Unflawed> is a level 25 guild on the Alliance side of US-Greymane. We have been an established guild here for roughly one year. We run one semi-hardcore 10 man progression raiding team that is currently 6/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults, 5/6 in Heart of Fear, and 3/4 in Terrace of Endless Spring with Elite Protectors down.

What we are looking for...
We are currently recruiting exceptional players of all classes and specs. We have a nice core of ten raiders, however, one of our raiders who works for the military is going through some top secret training soon and he will be out for a few weeks. Also, we would like to have a roster of 12 anyways. Hit us up if you need a home for raiding.

Raid Times

Sunday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM server time (CST) - Invites at 6:45
Tuesday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM server time (CST) - Invites at 7:45
Wednesday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM server time (CST) - Invites at 7:45

-----------------------------------
www.UnflawedGuild.com
-----------------------------------

Recruitment Contacts
Cptawsome (Guild Master)
Edd (First Officer)
Wildwolfy (Raid Leader)

Hit me up in game if we sound interesting to you guys. I think we can work you in. Battletag is Eyedie#1585.

-Cpt
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Been back for a few months now after taking a long and much needed break from the game.lol
Now the wife and I are ready to get back to raiding so if you have any spots open for us just let me know. We played for many years and have lots of experience. I'm a Fury Warrior and shes a Shadow Priest atm. ;)

Thanks for looking.

Hi,

CoN is looking for a DPS warrior:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7909481037
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still looking.
Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]