War LF 2s/3s

90 Goblin Mage
Hey Guys, came back after almost a year break. Been pvping as mage and druid since forever so I thought I'd SoR a war to replace the druid. Looks like the server is deader then ever so hopefully posting here might help. Just looking for someone decent to do some semi serious arenas with until the patch and then go hard next season. I'm a 2.3k+ exp player but not looking for anyone with similar exp, but that would always be nice. Just looking for someone who knows how to pvp and is willing to improve/learn together. Hope some pvpers are still a live and not stuck with someone already. Sorry for the wall of text. Add sean#11216 if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Of course I post on the wrong toon. This is the war i'd like to pvp on :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
SEAN

Youre cool :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Talk to me in-game if you still need someone !
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Handful of people still doing PVP on Arygos, and its slimming down further, because everyone is transferring. :/

I'm also looking for some people to do some games with.

I have a full S13 geared Hpally and WW Monk, almost done getting the gear for Mistweaver.

My mage is also there for games as well, still in some dreadful, which I'll probably get around to replacing when I have the need for it.

Feel free to add me: Dravus#1926
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]