What would your character do if

90 Worgen Death Knight
To perfectly honest, pretty much anyone here who isn't human would probably get shot to pieces, except for blood elves... Maybe. Especially if they were armed.
Reply Quote
22 Blood Elf Paladin
i don't even knowi'm a trollwhat do you think?

you could troll people
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
02/27/2013 07:45 AMPosted by Jeddaven
To perfectly honest, pretty much anyone here who isn't human would probably get shot to pieces, except for blood elves... Maybe. Especially if they were armed.

I'd add Dwarves and Gnomes to that list as well since they look very human like and so would more likely than not be mistaken for little people.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Rogue
My money is on burning down a village.
Reply Quote
10 Worgen Druid
Well sense my main charecter is an undead mage I would say he would look around cast an invisablity spell and just dip in attempt to hide and find a way back to his world. If he managed this he would go tell the Banshee Queen about a world full of humans that can't even use frieken magic that can be raised into the forsaken army. So the forsaken army would probably have three billion new soldiers woopie!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I would instantly go into flight form and fly away to the trees till i can figure this stuff out
Reply Quote
Qiau would get mistaken for a panda and people will stare at her as she spoke an odd language, then she would get sick of them and teleport to Orgrimmar, leaving many confused people.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I'd remain in human form by day, and Worgen by night.

And if someone saw me and tried to scream, I'd silence them and then turn them into a cat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He would touch down, find the nearest goth kid, name him a demon then slaughter him. Then he would head to the nearest church and /kneel as his spirit leaves his body to eat chinese food.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Use a hearthstone.
Reply Quote
29 Tauren Warrior
If this character suddenly appeared in our world he'd most likely run for president of America and do a better job than Obama and actually fix something that is broken and not try to strip our 2nd amendment.
Reply Quote
Would see all the humans around him and attempt to abscond. If engaged in combat would start the massacre.
Reply Quote
10 Worgen Druid
Oh yes I forgot to mention my mage would attempt to become their God. lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Go to Walmart and summon Army of the Dead.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'd be surrounded by crazy Twilight fans who want me to join "Team Edward" or something or other.
You can see where that's gonna go, do you?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
I have no idea. Vyn would be teleported to our world, chock full of weapons he would use against the Alliance. So after finding cities upon cities of humans you can probably predict what would happen. He would send plagues throughout the cities, kill as many humans as he could find, and raise them from the dead. I hate to say it but if he was let loose onto this world a new Scourge would likely pop up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I think Id go find the nearest deserted cave and stay there till I figured out a plan to make myself either extremely rich and/or famous. And I stay the hell away from area 52
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/03/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Cirven
Go to Walmart and summon Army of the Dead.

Ok first Id go to walmart to see this. It has to be done.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]