Open Libram LXIX: Goats In Space

100 Human Paladin
i'm looking forward to the new sailor moon, i can say without any shame that i watched all of the sailor moon that ended up on cartoon network back in the day when toonami was a thing, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

relatedly, part of me wants to farm up the floating-moon hat from ulduar for my monk so i can punish people in the name of the moon.

i haven't really watched any anime series recently, but i will say that while i don't watch the one piece anime (because the comic's gotta be better in general), i liked the Strong World movie, both for it's great action animation and for it's total absurdity.

also, megas xlr was awesome and should not have been canned. just like swatcats.
100 Draenei Paladin
Love and Tolerate Lobster.

02/27/2013 05:21 PMPosted by Martana
just like swatcats.

I loved that show.

02/27/2013 05:21 PMPosted by Martana
i can say without any shame that i watched all of the sailor moon that ended up on cartoon network back in the day

Who doesn't love a lesbian couple fighting for justice?

Although Toonami kinda gutted the lesbian bit.
90 Dwarf Paladin
HEY WE'RE COUSINS!
REALLY REALLY CLOSE COUSINS!

I suddenly have flashbacks to Arkansas... >_>
100 Draenei Paladin
Tonight I found out that faction transfer resets the wration quest back quite a bit. GM told me it was because they were "unique to each faction." (aka mirrors of the same punching bag.) So I got a few guildies together to do them again, after getting the boss down, a few leave, but a few stay to do the BGs. We win SSM in the 1st match reasonably well, but then we do ToKM and we somehow managed to cap all 4 balls at the start, mop up their team, and won 1600-14 in like a minute or 2 lol.

On the bright side of all the BS, I got a free extra socket for the 5.2 weapons, and a BG achievement!

Also, unless this is a datamining error, or a tooltip change for something already in, or GC just trolling us, it looks like besides the AW change we're getting a passive boost to damage. Sword of light is going from 10->15% according to the notes on mmo champ.
Edited by Darthelmet on 2/27/2013 8:07 PM PST
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/27/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Darthelmet
On the bright side of all the BS, I got a free extra socket for the 5.2 weapons, and a BG achievement!

I officially hate you. -_-

...Any room in your new guild? >_>
100 Draenei Paladin
02/27/2013 08:06 PMPosted by Grôgnárd

I officially hate you. -_-

...Any room in your new guild? >_>

Idk maybe. We just took a pic they're going to use for "recruiting for 5.2" on the site, but at least the last 2 weeks I've been here we've had like 35-40 people in raid each night.
100 Draenei Paladin
Heroic Dogs down, fun times.

Actually it is rather fun when the Tanks aren't failing, watching people die to Ice Traps is hilarious.
92 Draenei Monk
02/27/2013 11:04 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Heroic Dogs down, fun times.

Yay!
100 Draenei Paladin
02/27/2013 11:06 PMPosted by Pandani
Yay!

\o/

Not much of an accomplishment this late in the Tier, we're just trying to see how many we can kill before patch day.

I read that as "Hot Dogs." :x

Mmmmmm.

Jalapeno peppers, chilly, cole slaw maybe some relish.

Nom, nom, nom.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/27/2013 11:17 PM PST
92 Draenei Monk
02/27/2013 11:16 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Not much of an accomplishment this late in the Tier

Pfffffft ..

A kill where there wasn't a kill before is an accomplishment no matter when it's done.
100 Draenei Paladin
Pfffffft ..

A kill where there wasn't a kill before is an accomplishment no matter when it's done.

:)

True I guess.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/27/2013 11:16 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Jalapeno peppers, chilly, cole slaw maybe some relish.

No slaw, put some onions on the bad boy and BAM.
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

Was nice having a break from raiding last night.
100 Human Paladin
Ah that sucks =/

Missing out on that kill before the patch and the FoS has got to be rough.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]