Open Libram LXIX: Goats In Space

90 Human Paladin
I see the morphing of the Libram into general is continuing

/facepalm
90 Tauren Paladin
Back to being a Paladin, the superior class.
Yes, superior ..
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/24/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Helenclark
Yes, superior ..

you had to trot that out didn't you mule?
90 Draenei Paladin
A top ten WoW Private Servers thing popped up in my Youtube recommendations.

I really don't see the appeal.

I see the morphing of the Libram into general is continuing

/facepalm

I see you're still being purposefully dense about people just having fun with their alts, like a discussion of mogs and fashion.

Very Paladin like topics btw, again it doesn't matter what character we're on, all of us are still Paladins.

/headdesk
90 Human Paladin
I see you're still being purposefully dense about people just having fun with their alts, like a discussion of mogs and fashion.

Very Paladin like topics btw, again it doesn't matter what character we're on, all of us are still Paladins.

/headdesk

Dense how? Its the Libram, on the Paladin forums? If you want to post on alts, go to general, or go to the forum for the appropriate class

Not even remotely closs to mogs and fashion as those are still on the same character, the reason why this is the Libram in the first place; for paladins to chat about paladin stuff.

Or on facebook.

Its a bit rude to expect people to remember who's alt is who's and who's talking, apparently no one knows who Idoma is. All I'm asking is for consistency, you can talk about whatever, but do it on the paladin because A: this is the paladin social thread and B. I know I'm not the only one who wants to make a list to remember who's who.
Edited by Paladinchaz on 2/24/2013 7:38 PM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
Chaz the vast majority of us do post on our Paladins nearly all the time and the few that post on alts regularly have made it clear who they are.

It's also fairly easy to tell who's who just by looking at an armory page, you're making a far bigger deal out of this then it actually is.

If everyone in the Libram was suddenly posting on random characters all the time maybe you'd have a point, bringing them out to show off a mog or talk about a specific bit or just for a joke isn't a big deal.

This is still the Libram, we're still Paladins. Come on.
90 Human Paladin
Chaz the vast majority of us do post on our Paladins nearly all the time and the few that post on alts regularly have made it clear who they are.

It's also fairly easy to tell who's who just by looking at an armory page, you're making a far bigger deal out of this then it actually is.

If everyone in the Libram was suddenly posting on random characters all the time maybe you'd have a point, bringing them out to show off a mog or talk about a specific bit or just for a joke isn't a big deal.

This is still the Libram, we're still Paladins. Come on.

Have they? Again, just in this libram 2 people though Idoma was lobster, with even one person asking who Idoma was, hell I'm still not sure who it is.

Call me lazy but Im not armorying anyone to figure out who they are, nor do I want to see subsequent librams start with a cheat-sheet of who's who.

Nor do armory points always add up anyways.
Edited by Paladinchaz on 2/24/2013 7:45 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
02/24/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Idoma
you had to trot that out didn't you mule?

Of course I did. Chaz was starting to go on one of his "We're not hosting an intergalactic kegger down here" speeches so I figured it was time.
Edited by Pandani on 2/24/2013 7:47 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
After what seems like forever, I finally got all the rep requirements for Insane in the Brain. After handing in my last 5 junkboxes nothing happened. This has been one of the most mind numbing things I've done in this game. Honestly though, I don't mind. Anyway, I sent in a GM ticket. Three hours later I get a cheeky letter from a GM. The ONLY useful part of that 7 paragraph POS is now I know that this is a bug. My favorite part was where they used bullet points to tell me how they identify bugs and the process all the way to a patch fix. I wasn't mad before the GM response. I am now though. None of the questions I had have been addressed, because I didn't even get to ask. Sure, what could a GM tell me? Still... WTF.

"Hey Hershey, this candy wrapper is empty!"

"Oh, we know! By the way, here's how we make chocolate!"

Mother !@#$ers....
90 Draenei Paladin
02/24/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
hell I'm still not sure who it is.

Vladja I believe.

Call me lazy but Im not armorying anyone to figure out who they are, nor do I want to see subsequent librams start with a cheat-sheet of who's who.

Nor do armory points always add up anyways.

I'm not calling you anything, the dense comment was meant in jest, I just think you're getting a little bent out of shape over something that's not as big as you're making it out to be.

02/24/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Vlada
Mother !@#$ers....

There are some awesome GM's and then some not so awesome ones.........

02/24/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Covahredro
Thous should only have one toon, and that be thine paladin, any other class is heresy.

Bleh, the Light is all about love and tolerance.

Also I want your hat, never did get it when it was available. Just the gold one.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/24/2013 7:58 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
02/24/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

Since when?
90 Draenei Paladin
02/24/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Paladinchaz

Since when?

Since forever?

The Light has always been about bettering the world and those around you at it's basic core. There's a nice sermon on the Light that's held in Shat that I like very much describing this.
90 Human Paladin
Since forever?

The Light has always been about bettering the world and those around you at it's basic core. There's a nice sermon on the Light that's held in Shat that I like very much describing this.

I use my Light to smite the unbelievers and the wicked.

Not much love and/or tolerance there
90 Pandaren Monk
02/24/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Since when?

Since Ponies!
90 Draenei Paladin
Rabble rabble rabble!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]