Open Libram LXIX: Goats In Space

90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/24/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Vladja I believe.

yus, that is my warrior. since the paladin has been depressing since my guild stopped raiding i've been hiding on the warrior. i suppose since it can be a little confusing since its sitting in lobster's guild, but bonechewer was my favorite of all the servers i've been on and i don't think i could ever truly leave it. i generally assume everyone has cogshanks running and can tell its my alt.

i'm sorry for confusing you chaz.

wish me luck if for the new guild if i can get a hold of an officer to give me a ginvite.
90 Draenei Paladin
Did a Bug Queen run tonight for a guildies feat and one shot her, had to do Amber Shaper first and spent an hour and a half derping on that though.

/sigh

I use my Light to smite the unbelievers and the wicked.

Not much love and/or tolerance there

02/24/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Lobster
I better the world by using the Light to kill random people and obliterate small towns.. y'know, whatever passes the time. :>

Regardless of your personal thoughts on it, it is what it is.
90 Draenei Paladin
Terminator 2 is best Terminator.

One of the rare instances where a sequel is superior to the original, T3 was pretty good too though.

Bored and watching late night television.

Editz: Come to think of it I don't really like T3. T2 had a good ending, there was hope for the future of the world and then T3 had to come along and go "Booo! Judgement Day can't be stopped!"

Bah. Still a good movie though despite that.

02/24/2013 11:08 PMPosted by Lobster
Death by sparkles?

Ret Paladins really don't sparkle that much, we shine.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/25/2013 12:45 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Morning yall. Almost got into a 25 man raiding guild until the raid leader said "no more melee and we have 9 people on the pally/priest/lock tokens. One day!!
HoF trash...

...please go away...

...please... no more.
90 Draenei Paladin
02/25/2013 05:28 AMPosted by Aglaea
Morning yall. Almost got into a 25 man raiding guild until the raid leader said "no more melee and we have 9 people on the pally/priest/lock tokens. One day!!

Sounds alot like my guild >_<

Only momit is something like half the tier list going for conqueror.

HoF trash...

...please go away...

...please... no more.

The trash to vizir is awful on so many levels.
Edited by Snozberries on 2/25/2013 6:34 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/24/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
sequel is superior to the original

Return to Hanger.

HoF trash...

...please go away...

...please... no more.

The trash to vizir is awful on so many levels.

*Shudders*. The worst part was I was kicked because I was the only one tanking the entire mobs... the other tank was AFK and, even though it's LFR, they still pummel way too hard. If it wasn't for the stuns...
90 Blood Elf Warrior
HoF trash...

...please go away...

...please... no more.

those things, after the first mob pack

they are still moving.... /cringe

awww :(

for a while in cata i raided with 5 shadow priests, 2 healing priests and 3 paladins in the raid. it was very silly.
90 Human Paladin
Morning 'Pally' Crew

Wonder how the trash in Throne of Thunder is

Considering its so big, should herald the return of teleporters.
90 Human Paladin
i bet you it's mean trolls and dinosaurs that take a while to kill, chaz! ;3

so i'm watching that anime who's adorable ending theme was linked earlier in the thread, because it was really cute, and it's actually pretty funny, as things go. even though it's got the longest name possible for a show.
90 Human Paladin
Mmm...more trolls...x.x

Speaking of ponies...went into a Hot Topic yesterday...never again.
Edited by Paladinchaz on 2/25/2013 9:32 AM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
02/25/2013 05:58 AMPosted by Bassm
HoF trash...

Stupid Twilight Dragon trash from Dragon Soul is still the worst trash ever.

they are still moving.... /cringe

The only sign of the Klaxxi we see in the whole damn raid, such a waste of potential.

But yeah, that was really creepy. Really drove home the "These are gigantic bugs." thing I keep trying to ignore.

02/25/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Paladinchaz
Speaking of ponies...went into a Hot Topic yesterday...never again

Ha.
90 Draenei Paladin
so i'm watching that anime who's adorable ending theme was linked earlier in the thread, because it was really cute, and it's actually pretty funny, as things go. even though it's got the longest name possible for a show.

It's cute and fluffy and otherwise forgettable, but I like it anyway.

02/25/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Paladinchaz
Speaking of ponies...went into a Hot Topic yesterday...never again.

You expected any less going to a Hot Topic?
90 Human Paladin
02/25/2013 10:28 AMPosted by Snozberries
You expected any less going to a Hot Topic?

Well I had some hope as they still had comic book and video game T shirts

But they actually had a section labeled "Bronies", and yes, there was a guy who looked like a stereotypical 'brony' loitering around it.

I'll buy any new T shirts I need at Wondercon this year.

02/25/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Stupid Twilight Dragon trash from Dragon Soul is still the worst trash ever.

Skyrim trash is quite terrible.

So was at my parents house, who have cable (we do not as we watch most of our TV online) and was watching that King of the Nerd show. Other than having the 2 guys from Revenge of the Nerds hosting that show, it was really, really bad.
Edited by Paladinchaz on 2/25/2013 10:30 AM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
02/25/2013 10:30 AMPosted by Paladinchaz

So you're going to boycott a store because they sell things for a group of people you don't like.........

By that logic Chaz you should probably hate most of the Libram and boycott it too.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/25/2013 10:37 AM PST
90 Human Paladin

So you're going to boycott a store because they sell things for a group of people you don't like.........

By that logic Chaz you should probably hate most of the Libram and boycott it too.

Yup, because I'm a customer, and I'm fickle and can choose where to spend my money!

Why should I spend money in a store where products I don't like are being offered? This isnt Soviet Russia.

Thats a ridiculous notion Caden, and you know that. For an equally terrible analogy, would you buy a limited time best Pony product ever at a store if it was ran by the Klan?

Thinking I have to support a store is absurd.
Edited by Paladinchaz on 2/25/2013 10:52 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]