<Masochistic Tendencies> Current Openings

Still need DPS for our Tue/Wed group too. Come join us!

Dude, you raid Wed/Thurs.
l2calendar.
Reply Quote
92 Orc Hunter
Hey Kykki/Lustan

Our main raiding group will have no tanks for a while due to RL issues so we pretty much have good DPS available. I'll be online tonight to talk about it and see what's your schedule and if we can work something out.

Talk to you in-game.

Mara
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Mar,

In lieu of Kykki or myself another good person to talk to would be Mavros. He keeps tabs on all the raid team's needs and might be able to work something out.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Priest
Mara,

Hit me up tonight, my toons are all Mavros and then class name mostly. Tonight though I'll be on Mavros.

-Mav
Reply Quote
Hey Mara - I'll be sure to pop online tonight. Mav is our raid coordinator so he definitely needs to be in on the conversation. :)
Reply Quote
92 Orc Hunter
Will do...

I'm normally on every night even if it is pretty late. I'll log in earlier today to talk to you guys.

See you tonight.

Mara
Reply Quote
Ha that's probably why I haven't caught ya. I'm usually off to bed by 10pm-ish. Mav is usually on late. He's got a raid from 9:30-Midnight tonight, so we'll try to catch ya before then if you're on.
Reply Quote
Updated schedule in the OP.
Core spots currently filled, but would love to have some fillers and guild alliances. (not to be confused with the "filthy" alliance.. ahem). :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Mara - lets talk tonight
i do raid 930-12, but we can talk after or before, your choice.
Reply Quote
Mav you might want to use one of your non-filthy alliance toons. :)
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Priest
my bad
Reply Quote
92 Orc Hunter
ARRRGH DIE YOU FILTHY RED!!! /charge

Flashback from my PvP days. I still share the same sentiment towards Alliance... if only the Worgen would reconsider... :P

So Mavros, sorry I caught you in the middle of the raid. I know the feeling of someone trying to "text while driving" so I left you alone. Will try again tonight.

However, I think I got most of my questions answered by your OP update. I will run it by my guys now but I really think it will work since InCite Raid nights used to be Sunday/Monday so we can definitely fill in on your raid as well as you guys could fill in places on ours once we get back on our feet hopefully in the near future. Team Yakk and Team Reborn are the ones right now with the best fits for our current player base but we got people coming in an out at anytime during the week so everything is possible once the "alliance" is set.

This is looking good guys... hope to be fighting side by side with you guys very soon.

Mara
Edited by Maracaibo on 4/18/2013 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Orc Hunter
Mara - lets talk tonight
i do raid 930-12, but we can talk after or before, your choice.

Will do... most likely it will be after midnight tonight.

See ya then.

Mara
Reply Quote
Too late for me but Mav and possibly Reluu will be available to chat after raid tonight. :)
Reply Quote
92 Orc Hunter
Hey guys,

I was very glad to meet you guys last night.

Unfortunately I can't be online tonight or tomorrow so please contact Jonathang or Gynnoj if you need my guys this weekend. He's my officer in WoW and he's up to speed on this process. I'll be back in the game Sunday.

I'll be checking the forums in the mean time.

Cheers
Mara
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Always looking for like-minded people who can fill in a pinch (or fill in for Pinch).
Reply Quote
Starting up an entry-level raid team as well as a PVP contingent.
Looking to get started in raids?
Back from a long hiatus?
Looking to get started in PVP?
Come talk to us. AND DIE FILTHY ALLIANCE SCUM! RAWR!
(present company included)

/cheers
Reply Quote
92 Orc Hunter
aja!... interesting...

when were you thinking on doing PvP?
Edited by Maracaibo on 5/3/2013 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We probably won't have a set PVP schedule to start... since we need to gear up.
Once we have enough players with gear we'll look at scheduling Rated BGs and get some arena teams going.

I'm running random BGs on my lock (Inkky) whenever. So far we have about 8 or so interested in MT. So we'll probably have a couple of 5 man groups going in random BGs for a bit. The more the merrier. The more people I can que with, the less pre-pubescent nerdragers I have to play with. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]