<Wicked> [H] is looking for raiders and more!

90 Tauren Druid
We are a casual group looking to fill social Friday night 25 man raids and weekend 10 man progression raids. Tanks are especially needed weekends (8p-12p CST). Please check us out and apply at www.wickedofmalorne.com!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Hey,
I was wondering if you had any need for a DK (preferably DPS, but I’ve also had plenty of XP tanking). I've Been out of WoW since a few months into MoP but I’m looking to get back into raiding (week days ideally) and transfer to a server that’s Pacific Time. I've been raiding since Wrath and am looking for a guild to stick with through MoP and beyond. I have been checking out some smaller servers with good communities, so how’s Malorne/is your guild still recruiting?

My gear currently isn't stellar, but I'm frantically gearing up to be viable for current content and should be very shortly. I'm a solid reliable raider who puts out good numbers and can understand fights.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey Agro! Right now we are definitely taking applications! We may still need a dps for weekdays (T/W/Th 5:30-9 PST), although that could change quickly, and we DEFINITELY need people Saturday nights (6-10 PST). We also offer a Friday night 25 man raid for 5.0 content--great for gearing up. We couldn't assess you for a permanent raid spot until you were geared enough to do the 25 man and show us what you've got in terms of mechanics and dps, but we would LOVE to give you that opportunity!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Ya I totally understand your concern about admitting raider into your group who you haven't seen play, obviously you want to vet applicants for skill. I'm wondering what raid you guys do on Friday night because I'd be more than happy to tag along and demonstrate that I am a competent raider.

As it stands, because I've been out for a few months, my gear is a behind (481) but I'm gearing quick and should be 485+ by the end of the week. But I'll put in an application anyways and hopefully hit you guys up on Friday if you guys have the open raid going.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It was great to meet you last night--Your app is approved and any officer will be happy to invite you when you get to Malorne!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
BUMP FOR THE HATH, ALL HAIL TEAM HATH.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<3 Novar!

WE are still looking to build our teams! We need experienced and geared raiders Saturday nights for our second progression 10 man, and raiders of ALL experience levels for our 25 man Friday nights! No experience? No problem! As long as you are ready and willing to research your class, keep up on your gear through dailies and LFR, and take constructive feedback, we would LOVE to help you get into progression content! Training newer raiders in 5.0 raids at the moment, but moving into ToT as soon as we have a full guild 25 man ready.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hathorr you're the only person who can pull off being a female tauren.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<3 Shibuya
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Current needs are one progression tank for T/W/Th 7:30pm -11pm CST, all nights required each week. Monk preferred. Willing to consider a Mistweaver or Holy Paladin also for this group. Full time positions, not backups, although backup dps is highly desirable.

Also need one progression tank and one healer for Sa 8pm-12 CST. Warrior/Pally/Monks/Druid preferred.

In addition, we are looking for PVP players and players interested in running old raids for achievements to join us and grow our community.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Hey Hathorr,

Just wanted to send a quick reply to see how your search was going for the T/W/Th CST spots. I've currently got 2 90's (Mage, HPally, and Rogue at 89) and would love to get back into an active guild.

I realize that you probably have your DPS slots full but would be happy to do some backup DPS, and potentially work my way into more of a full time position. Also, if I could find a guild that enjoys PVP - arena, RBG's and just random BG's that'd be sweet too.

Let me know your thoughts.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey McB! Sorry I didn't get to check this thread the past week. I would be VERY interested in your holy paladin at the moment, as our current tank situation can be remedies with a strong healer. We definitely are active, with achievement runs, the social Friday raid, group LFR's...you name it. We have a small group of PvP'ers as well, and are looking to grow that part of our membership.

Want to app on our website? www.wickedofmalorne.com.

You also are welcome to track me down in game to chat if you have questions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]